Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I am most upset as I answered the previous one correctly and my reply wasn't even posted, I have no idea if I was among the first as my answer isn't shown at all NOT HAPPY

• Travian's new look :(

vengeance - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from vengeance: “I broke with the habit of a lifetime. I never sent anyone a negative review, but broke with that and sent one to travian. and Look what I just got????? Hello Monika, I am sorry to hear that. You can switch to the old layout here: old.travian.com/ Cheers, Lisa * 6p9oquL3h_R2eQ1f1ywKYzqBsQbwoDHvs-FtCHnt3fM2n9xAuUAjMQ9ZEWxxZhdQowHcGPiuN7jLSCxUzg63kHnDqZ7C7gd17SNZbxA8YrUQe-0CF76cdLI7W7vFrZxQleRz1ZODNCSRySfrBPqi_D5scLsP1e_OHdSvKLddwEwTo2mwr196_MkS5vn_bZLaw…

I broke with the habit of a lifetime. I never sent anyone a negative review, but broke with that and sent one to travian. and Look what I just got????? Hello Monika, I am sorry to hear that. You can switch to the old layout here: old.travian.com/ Cheers, Lisa * 6p9oquL3h_R2eQ1f1ywKYzqBsQbwoDHvs-FtCHnt3fM2n9xAuUAjMQ9ZEWxxZhdQowHcGPiuN7jLSCxUzg63kHnDqZ7C7gd17SNZbxA8YrUQe-0CF76cdLI7W7vFrZxQleRz1ZODNCSRySfrBPqi_D5scLsP1e_OHdSvKLddwEwTo2mwr196_MkS5vn_bZLawM6XXgfbc013w7UT-bS1VVLALiEAr9EHVn6vG1Am0N1kOw…

I am so glad I am not the only one who hates this new look. We are obviously paying travian far too much money if it gives them the time to waste on such a rubbish update. If I don't want to scroll up and down and side to side to get at what I want I have to reduce the size so much that I cannot read anyting. How people cope who play on a phone is beyond me. If the old one is not reinstated within 24 hours, I will hit the delete button. Am already selling all my weapons etc now in readyness, as …