Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

• Tracking gold usage

alestorm - - Game Suggestions

i don't buy stuff at auction, not keen on chiefing (I like buildings in their "correct" place lol) so when i have a decent number of croppers needing built up, i can still use 100 gold a day just NPCing and instabuilding. It probably is excessive, but I'm too short of time/lazy to work out what res I need to NPC just once in each villa

• End Game WW's

alestorm - - NYS

More WW scoutings, Nova have taken a 2nd WW villa but not much in it yet! Converter - Battle reports Travian

• Negative cropped

alestorm - - Questions & Answers

Quote from playingwithfire: “You can not build anything in a village unless you have positive wheat. If you already had troops queued before you went into negative wheat, they will continue to build.. ” have you played travian before? You can train 2 senators with a residence L20, and 3 with a palace L20 provided you haven't already used those expansion slots for that village. If you have used them, then self chiefing from another village will free up the slot again. Crop doesn't come into it at…

• Currently Listening to?

alestorm - - Tavern

the last green day post i made got deleted.. if forgot swearing isn't allowed lol, but "kill the DJ" is another superb green day song

alestorm - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=pBRQGxU-WKE

• Bot accounts

alestorm - - General Discussions

bots are fine, just stop them building crannies lol

• End Game WW's

alestorm - - NYS

Your question has already been dealt with earlier on this thread and also on another thread. This is a thread for WW's on uk29. I'm not a spokesperson for AA either, I'm just the scouter, and I posted a scouting report i thought was interesting. Go spam a thread for a server you are actually playing

• End Game WW's

alestorm - - NYS

AA were waiting for any server to come up. No nerve was hit, I just didn't think it was fair calling 4 alliances who are holding WWs noobs, especially from someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about

• End Game WW's

alestorm - - NYS

Why are you calling them noobs? They are on a par with the majority of UK alliances. And why go back to the dull assertion that AA only challenges noobs, when in fact AA challenged everyone and these 4 alliances responded. Are you even on the server? Or weren't you brave enough to accept the challenge?

• End Game WW's

alestorm - - NYS

Getting this thread back to end game WWs, here is what 4 of them have inside with less than 4 days to plans being released Converter - Battle reports Travian

alestorm - - Tavern

Quote from Final Word: “ Just found these guys.. ” Really nice find, not heard them before Quote from APenguinOverlord: “m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2G7tRz4V-k ” Even in Disney the baddies always have the best music, my favourite is Scar's "be prepared" but Ursula is a great female lead youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI

alestorm - - Tavern

Cristina is still the lead though, at least in my opinion, she gives Lacuna coil their unique sound. Here is a newer band, a bit odd tbh, but I find something compelling in this song: youtube.com/watch?v=G1TgTVXEpYQ

alestorm - - Tavern

I've not heard the pretty reckless before, i like them a lot and will need to listen to more of their music Halestorm are a band I have posted before, this is one of their newest songs, great energetic rock n roll youtube.com/watch?v=taanowedKoY the song from halestorm i posted once before was "i miss the misery" which is one of the best written girl power songs I ever heard, in fact, the thread is "currently listening to" so here it is again since that is exactly what is currently waking my nei…

alestorm - - Tavern

Sorry for double post, and for complete change in musical direction, and even for changing from "female lead" to "female solo" but I think an artist who is both trailblazer and innovator who can evolve with the times, and this particular song which I think is timeless, justifies this post youtube.com/watch?v=evxEOXkxRIA

alestorm - - Tavern

strong female leads is a great theme I don't know any stronger than Masha youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

alestorm - - Tavern

In this moment are one of my favourites just now, i only relatively recently found them. I think I already posted "oh lord" which is superb, but this one is a great collaboration youtube.com/watch?v=fHAi_-DOy40

alestorm - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=QJLw9z7-VGg

• Next uk server start date

Quote from Inky: “There is already a server info thread, we have had one for a number of years UK Server Information New servers are also announced on the forum and on Facebook ” that's the thread that is not up to date, and facebook is useless for finding relevant information

alestorm - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=H_1pMc9DuUI

• Next uk server start date

Quote from playingwithfire: “Server starts are posted on the forums and on the Travian Facebook page. The Facebook page has a weekly update for all domains that have new starts that week. The information about a start date is posted as soon as it is available so if you are not seeing anything yet, it means that there isn't a new server ready to start. ” that doesn't really answer the question, as the forum information is out of date. The forum page says uk4 is closed yet I thought that had alrea…