Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

SMOD polkadot - - Tavern

It has been one year now since I have lost my dog. I am very open to having another dog, but my mom says no. She is adamant against having a cat, but when I move out/have my own place I shall have one. But until then, no more pets. I can understand why my mom refuses to have another dog, as all animals grow old and pass on, and you are never fully prepared as to how much you end up loving them. At least, it came very unexpected for me, and when he passed, the tears came full on. I am tearing up …

SMOD polkadot - - Tavern

Twee Twee Too Nine Twee

SMOD polkadot - - Tavern

Quote from wgn_UK: “33215 I'm still lurking. Clocked 128 hours of work over the last 8 days. Based on last year I have 10 weeks of busy work period left where I expect to clock on average 12 hours a day for all 7 days of each week (based on last year). Spoken to a grand total of 8 people who aren't related to me this week, 4 of which were on the phone, all male and all work related. 544 days since I last went on holiday (excluding weekends). 36 days since I last spoke to a women that was single.…

SMOD polkadot - - Tavern

SMOD polkadot - - Tavern

Contributing to the fight. 33,198