Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 296.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S1

What do they say? Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat? What do you want anyone to do here? Be an ass and shittalk others? Take the shittalking from someone freely? We fought, we won some, we lost some. Its a game. And believe me, many people play this game because of people, not because of their sole desire to win. If you want to be an ass, go ahead I am not stopping you.

KnowToFail - - S1

Not quite sure you know what dignity is.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Litteraly unplayable.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Should check if its only a visual bug, or an actual bug. As I recall, I did have my celebrations smaller at 1st etc.

KnowToFail - - S1

I only recieved 1 message from bikerman regarding your account attacks. Not sure if from 2 or 3 OPs ago, but all there were were places and times. Regarding help, sure, someone shouldve made the contact. Was a shitty thing that happened. But I just simply cant do everything, since If i did that to, Id be free as the new waves were about to pop up... And yeah, I said ill be on Snow White, but I cant get myself to do anything at all anymore, so Im as good as done. She is still doing all the clicki…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Thats just TIN saying that the server it too easy!

KnowToFail - - S1

You wrote to me while you were under attack. That is twice. I didnt respond those 2 times. And 1 of those 2 times I was on holidays, as stated on Slack multiple times. I really am sorry if you feel like I screwed you over, but I just cant imagine doing that. There are many deeper problems at stake. As stated before: 1) You didnt come forward to me with any concern, critisism. All you did is post the rally point situation in an IGM and hoped for the best. 2) You knew who made every def call ever …

KnowToFail - - S1

If you needed someone to talk, you picked a wrong hobby... But I guess it is something.

KnowToFail - - S1

While I agree that cating was complete nonsense, but on the "our hands were full and we didnt need more" I do agree with. We had every arty and we had spares. People were pretty much begging to take the U AA away from them, same for large AA - same goes for storage. I dont see the need in taking other arties and starting something we cant finish. I belileve those were the times with Losers still on the server? And cool you see something in bikerman - he was supposed to be a leader I hope he help…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “No, that is true, because, strategically : - it makes no sense in hitting GG on and onto finally think of allying with them (they made Betrayed weak and Betrayed made them weak) - it makes no sense in preventing Betrayed players to not hit MHF and GotN to finally have them get the first hits on Betrayed. Does this make sense to anyone ? ” Well for the 1st one, we got them down to the core. Their top players would never give up and would always be a pain somewhere. Gettin…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “Doing better is not difficult. I have done it in the past (at a much greater level, though : I was leading in a meta, twice) and I am not willing to do it again. However, carry on having people delete and when it gets thin enough, perhaps you will see better. And now : farewell and good luck to the resisting players. ” The fact you stating this, proves that you have no idea how Betrayed operated...

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from KnowToFail: “It was a 2 person 24/7 account that raided more then the next 9 people combined. Many cheat accusations, many MH reports, but hasnt been banned. So I can only assume legit, even tho I have no idea how ” um, speaking as someone who once sat a very small 2 villa account that raided 24/7 and only 3 duals, it is possible to raid 24/7 and be legit. I know that during my 6 hour sitter coverage, I was pretty much tied to the laptop since raids were s…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “ Loki said I could post whatever I wanted, so... ” This made me think you were a part of GotN. Since why would anyone request permission from a hostile alliance if he can post reports on their own village? I didnt actually think it was meant as a compilation of you trying to get sympathy points. I was more thinking in the way of a GotN response to Scott post. After that, it was too late. At least I got a measure of you I guess. Silent and deadly eh?

KnowToFail - - S1

I do understand you blaming Betrayed. I have my problems with the alliance and they werent adressed, even tho I put them forward many times, one of them being not having a proper OC. I just dont like you publicly outing me, after all I did for that alliance. I will defend myself, since I do have some dignity and pride left. I would gladly explain you how Betrayed "worked", but you would either be shocked or you wouldnt believe me. I will drop this argument now, since I feel like we went through …

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Converter - Battle reports Travian <-probably the most insane hammer Ive seen built on day 90 ish of the server. ” Hi KTF, do you know if this hammer has been done honestly and all by himself or it needed some "help" for being achieved? ” It was a 2 person 24/7 account that raided more then the next 9 people combined. Many cheat accusations, many MH reports, but hasnt been banned. So I can only assume legit, even tho I have no idea how

KnowToFail - - S1

Okay, so try and look at this from my point of view. The reports of incomings start to come in with about 42 hours on the clock with the guys most far away. Most of the cases Rana. Then as the time goes on, over 40 people report attacks, on capitals, artefacts, feeders. Way over 150 targets easily. Then as the clock starts to narrow down to 10-9 hours ish, I get a message from you or someone else. I just either dont have the time or energy to make a personalized response. You were the 40th perso…

KnowToFail - - S1

Well, you never actually messaged me personally. I got messages from bikerman at 9pm ish the night before the hits. You do have to realise that you were not the only target and not the only hit. If you had the problem with the crew, nothing was stopping you from coming forward and expressing your concerns. It was me and Crimson that ran the defense operationa for 170 days. I would have glady told you our defense situations, you could have seen the number of reported incomings etc. But feel free …

KnowToFail - - S1

No, because every one of them is individual OP. And its occurace over 170 days worth of reports. If I wanted to spam them, there wouldnt be enough pages on this forum Edit: At least the travian-reports links. The getter reports are posted as they were saved on gettertools. Nothing I can do about that.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

KnowToFail - - S1

Some reports would be juicy if you have em Otherwise, im glad something is happening over there

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Rumour has it you’re a good lad so I’ll take that as truth ” What did your mom tell you about trusting strangers on the internet!