Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Some totally jaw dropping hammers there from GoT mega well done. For me if I have enjoyed the game then win lose or draw it don't matter, and both Kyle and myself have enjoyed this server tremendously Boxxx

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from Mully: “I played with noein that server I remember boom though they played alot of smashy smashy ” Noein were the ones to beat in those days, best server ever for me that was, I love a good smashy Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Nemris... jkjk AA are the best in my opinion ” Dammit, you killed my spear person, I knew it was you

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from Mully: “I played with noein that server I remember boom though they played alot of smashy smashy ” Noein were the ones to beat in those days, best server ever for me that was, I love a good smashy

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from Mercedes: “This is the list of endgame hammers bigger than 100k that I have reports for. If I missed any, please can you pm me details with the report. Any more hammers to come? * Tatallor * SWM * Khaleesi * GoT * The Mountain * GoT * The Mad King * GoT * Gendry * GoT * Vercingetorix * SWM * spa * NemRis * sosme * NemRis * nick * NemRis * Sir.Lemur * SWM * themightyreds * NemRis * snake5510 * NemRis * Walking Dude * * Slimzulu * SWM * The Godfather * SWM * martona * SWM * Segura * GoT…

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from Mully: “is that uk1 boxxx? ” It is indeed, I used to only play UK1 Quote from Trouble_UK: “is the one and only boxx ” Hey hey hey you

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from themightyreds: “TNC from UK1, great defence based alliance, certainly gave TSL the defence support they needed. Fantastically friendly team of players with supportive leadership, should of won a server, but FOX meta'd up the north , to steal the crown, whilst we were fighting The Exiles. TE, another good UK alliance, could do with some competition for GOT on the forthcoming UK3, unless AA show up, probably the most formidable ally on the UK domain. ” If San is playing AA should be uns…

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

I still say TSL, not all servers were great but had some really fun times playing with them

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Well I have had a great time, win lose or draw you can't whack a good punch up server Boxxx

• Best UK alliance ever?

Boxxx - - S2

TSL without a flicker of doubt

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…8bab817cffe6fa541876ff115My catbot got up early too

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Hey it's 05:47 ? I got up early for this, now I am going to look like shit all day, I will have to go to beauty therapist now and GoT are paying !!!

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Our spear hammer is on standby, fully fuelled up with cheese and onion fighting crisps , ciggies and moonshine, just point us in the right direction and we're off. grrrrr

• UK2 WW Update

Boxxx - - S2

Nice rammer off The Mountain, I hear rumblings from far far away, squeaking catapult wheels, clanking of swords, thudding of clubs, could this be the end of the endgame ?

• whats the plan for UK2?

Boxxx - - S2

Someone stole our arte, grrrr wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…8bab817cffe6fa541876ff115

Boxxx - - S2

Quote from Mully: “Quote from Boxxx: “BOXXX academy :- Admission fee = 1 x crisp 1 x ciggie 1 x vodka 1 x Relatively attractive prozzy ” When do classes reopen? Word in the classroom is the tutor was naughty. ” Not allowed to speak, or complain, or disagree. Am allowed to not spend money on a joke of a game though. This info will cost you one prozzy please

Boxxx - - S2

BOXXX academy :- Admission fee = 1 x crisp 1 x ciggie 1 x vodka 1 x Relatively attractive prozzy (female)

• The Greatest Treasure

Boxxx - - The Greatest Treasure

Quote from Templar Knight: “Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever... ” The boy was a very young BOXXX who up until that very moment had been galloping around the the village on his pretend …

Boxxx - - S2

That was a nice and scary hammer, good to see a decent number of EC

Boxxx - - S2

Yeah, they tried to chief our spawn a while back too, weird as it is home only to the odd spear and full of cranneries

Boxxx - - S2

I'll tell you for some crisps and cigs and vodka and a reasonably priced prozzie