Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

daz - - F&S 3x

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Won’t name names publicly, will share that privately. But they are either duplicates or 90s are running a day care centre. ” Did you not know 90s run a day care for travian nubs? It's a free service, you know, giving back to the community and all that. We're all heart over here

daz - - F&S 3x

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “It was a fun round. Would ask if it was over by day 30 why 90’s merged then? Probably won either way but doesn’t sound like the actions of a team strolling over the line. I suppose those duplicate accounts that got neglected just weren’t cutting it anymore... ” Which accounts are these 'duplicate accounts' you speak of?

daz - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “I sit in the middle and find it funny how both sides are taking the game too serious ” We didn't take it serious since week 4/5 when half the alliance left to play other domains. The round was over then. Don't understand why people need to be so salty and bitter about losing a game.

daz - - F&S 3x

Sender: CreepintheTree you couldnt make yourselves look more sad as a group haha some day you wanna play honesty and fair and we'll wipe the floor with you like we would have this round too ... remember that. congrats on your underhanded win, you should be proud lol Could this guy make himself look anymore bitter? Some people just haven't got a clue in this game

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

daz - - S1

Quote from Mercedes: “I think it’s been brought to everyone’s attention and is being dealt with. So for now let’s leave it because some of us do have total respect for absent friends. I expect we will shortly see someone kicked from GoTN and that will be the end of it. ” Probably kicked and used as another farm

daz - - S1

We came to UK to meet better players than Norse/Danish servers.. Then we saw MFH.. imagine how disappointed we are now Loki logic 101: complain about how disadvantaged gotn are against 100 MFH guys, complain how poor MFH are, complain that they are heavily outnumber in the war, run away and ally with the entire server...LOL what a donkey. Disappear back to your danish servers

daz - - S1

Quote from boombapnation: “Quote from Hell Cat: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Losers have the Betrayed chatroom littered with spies ” Littered with spies?? We have 2 friends in there who ended up spawning near to Betrayed and joining them. They have passed on 2 pieces of information from your chatroom, both of which they found morally dubious. Leaks from your chatroom by your own members are your responsibility to sort out and points to unhappy members.As for "people should be more savvy than t…

daz - - S1

Who is this guy Spike everyone is talking about? He sounds like a sharp guy

daz - - S1

Do something different like hit some supply villas again? Oh no what will I do Oh wait, I have 16s and gold, duh.

daz - - S1

Gotn could have had some decent hammers if they didn't waste their troops on 1000s of fakes

daz - - S1

I know a Tot, but they are not Tot this round, they play under a different name...so maybe there's two tots Maybe there's in fact 3 and they're called Tilly, Tom and Tiny

daz - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Nobody else wants to do it? Fine then, I'll do it Converter - Battle reports Travian RIP ” Don't forget, they have been explicitly told they are not allowed on the forum so there will be no word from the dictator himself or the dictatorees < I have definitely made that word up

• What happened to the UK forum

daz - - General Discussions

I feel very sorry for this new guy. Who in their right mind would want to work under the dictator anyway

daz - - S1

Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “GoTN just shows how travian should be played in silence! I cheer for Heston! And I am still the best player out there ” Who let this guy out?

daz - - S1

Quote from Lokii: “Statement from Gotn regarding the UK1 forum We have been part of this forum 50 days, and we have decided that GoTN will no longer be active on the forum. We can't condone the overall language used in here, and will no longer be part of it. Our member havn't been saints, but the namecalling, and overall herrasment from other forum users is by far the worst we have seen on any travian forum worldwide. There seems to be no clear line in what is allowed and what is not. As we rego…

• A suspected glitch

daz - - Bug & Server Issues

Do it at a decent time for once, i.e never because it will only bring more problems

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Bad morning? ” Yes. But that is not the point. The point is don't drag me into your arguments, I have no interest to compare who has the biggest over a virtual game.

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Also, whether you're caught now or later in the server doesn't bother me, people in GotN will be banned at some point (not saying you're all cheating but some certainly are) ” Like you say yourself, we dont allow cheaters, and many of us, have gamet together for many years by now. But okay is Keon Kali's multi acc also then bcs he sent him deff? ” Don't bring me into your . That ship sailed.

daz - - S1

I am sure between Lemon, ELE and certainly Lotte, they can get their point across. I have seen some very good suggestions throughout and as long as these guys can be given the time to discuss them all in depth then there is hope...however, as to whether they listen is another question entirely. I personally believe it will all be a complete waste of time and TG will continue to push players away whilst updating the game with new graphics and useless unimportant rubbish. For me it is my last hope…

daz - - S1

Quote from Craickeen_UK: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Craickeen_UK: “6 pages of crap since this morning are you actually kidding me?! Some entertaining posts though to be fair...keep up the good work ” so it's not 6 pages of crap then strictly no kids allowed in here ” Settle down sunshine, I said some not all, Mostly it was crap ” Well thanks for adding to it the more the merrier