Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Quote from Lemon: “Sounds like I was in a different skype chat than some of you were... Let’s be honest, the “meeting” didn’t go as planned...We were told from the beginning that it would be on voice, and the people who were chosen to attend the meeting knew it was on voice...EVERYONE knew this. I was invited to the meeting to do the meeting minutes, which was obviously not needed, when the whole thing happened on text...The whole conversation should go up later. It’s actually so sad to see that…

• Quote from MarkokraM: “Again, if she doesn't agree then you'll jump on her for that. I don't know what was happening there but tbh, writing skype chat isn't really a professional and serious way of bringing ideas out. No matter why you didn't want voice in first place, its harder to take writing serious because everything is too impersonal and its easier to eat up conversation. Next time get people who are comfortable for skype calls or something similar and then you won't have those problems yo…

• Quote from iRonik: “Or maybe if you people displayed more patience instead of bursting in rage everytime things don't go exactly as you wish you would have made progress. Not all, but look at your attitude and those similar. It's because of behavior like this that TG doesn't probably invest much time regarding UK in the first place. There are many who try to be reasonable and solve problems while others just rush on forum and decisiona like apes then blame others for it. ” Well I'm waiting for M…

• Quote from iRonik: “Jesus you're a drama queen. Anything you people get some are never satisfied... So why are you in the meeting if you're so unsatisfied and offended? Just don't be there and spare Ameno and yourself the trouble, simple. ” I was in there to discus the points ratified for 30-40 alliance leaders who were representing thousands of their payers. Ameno was there to discus the pros and cons of Skype chat vs a Skype call. I could have not been there. But I cared. Ameno kindly gave her…

• Quote from Final Word: “Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “10 minutes in and she was trying to derail the conversation, avoid hearing or discussing any of the points we made and act defencive over any of the points we managed to get in rather than addressing them as genuine concerns of ours. In an hour and a half we managed to just scrape point 4 before she went back to the format of the chat which she ranted on about for half an hour straight at the beginning of the meeting. I already new that Travian d…

• Amazing how Ameno couldn't even handle point 2 for half of the hour we were promised. 10 minutes in and she was trying to derail the conversation, avoid hearing or discussing any of the points we made and act defencive over any of the points we managed to get in rather than addressing them as genuine concerns of ours. In an hour and a half we managed to just scrape point 4 before she went back to the format of the chat which she ranted on about for half an hour straight at the beginning of the m…

• Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Account: dsv Server: ts3.travian.co.uk Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Account: dsv Server: ts3.travian.co.uk

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? ” but what if james makes his own alliance? or are you asking him not to invite himself into alliance once he founds it? if that's the case, then i'm impressed by your proposal. In the name of the server i agree! ” Eh?

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? He's been farm spiking from the start and still trying to offer his "services" to the highest bidder.

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

QT: 11/23 (47.8%) MM: 15/63 (23.8%) GoT: 14/78 (17.9%) GD: 4/34 (11.7%) TDE: 2/31 (6.4%) NMS: 1/22 (4.5%) Crusader: 0/29 (0%) And the race is on! Cutie taking the lead MM and GoT almost neck and neck, got's got 3rd place, MM just in front GD doin' gd, still in the race NMS and TDE, off to a slow start but still on track! And then there is Crusader at the starting line, he is trying to mount his horse but he can't get his foot in the styrups... It could be the heavy armour that is slowing them do…

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Always serious! Yeah she was, but UK3 is her server, she always plays with NMS there. So we have gone into the server seperately.

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

You are on the server :D? What quad? you should join us this time Wrank is

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from Marksy_UK: “So you admit you bottled it. Dont worry, I wouldnt join the server either if I knew my alliance wasnt good enough... Watch out for MM guys, they will use spies to take artes for them, confed with anyone they can and then not do anything and just sim until day 200 before they release their 20k imp,10k EC and 6k cata hammers. You've been warned! Anyway Im not even going to be playing this server so I will leave ” Awwww, don't have the bottle to face our 20k imp hammers? Yes,…

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from Marksy_UK: “MM will probably start on uk3. They bottled uk1 after I made their leader cry. My bad ” You give yourself too much credit We bottled UK1 after we played 3 back to back servers and took a well earned holiday Also, I still don't really know who you are, are you any good?

• An excellent summary of events! It is very interesting to read about this from your perspective. Also, my biggest regret for the server is taking RBG. Muffin, I am so happy you were on our side, your defence was key! But psychologically I think the move was too powerful. The benefit we gained from hitting the moral in carnage far exceeded the actual benefit of the amazing players we took in. Reversed, Had RBG gone to Carnage the moral boost there, and the adrenaline of a new danger here would ha…

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

I don't know why you would have found me condescending. And I've always helped everyone as best I can. But with 90 People, and just as many PMs and MMs a day to wade through (baring in mind I only have 1 free evening during the week) it's hard to give everyone a decent amount of time. Which is why I encourage an active group chat. Now you state that it was just me you had a problem with... Why? The leaders room is active on a daily basis and everything goes through there and is agreed upon by al…

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Thanks SR He contributed yes, and he was included in our report and all was well. Then he sent me a PM which undid all of that. So I removed him. It might seem nasty, but if he had cared about being part of MM then he wouldn't have said what he said. I did message him back once first, but he stuck by it and so I dropped him from the alliance he hated being apart of. MartinJames Nah not really, I can take it. I am just command the same respect I give to my alliance from my alliance. Not just to m…

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

I am all for being enemies and then friends FL for example I reached out to after a bloody good server But they couldn't put the server behind them Their loss I don't care what backlash you think I face I do everything I do for MM and MM alone, they're more important to me than some weird UK secret society of players who have this imaginary rule book of how big your hammers can or can't be Why would you guess the intentions of your allies? Talk to them and you will know...

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Trickster You misunderstand He only started being rude after the attack, so I didn't use him, as far as I was aware everything was fine until he sent me hate messages after the attack 15 minutes before we won So I kicked him because he doesn't deserve to win with us with that attitude

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Who said I told him that? Your magic fairies again? I do confuse you all, that's why I have decided to group you all into one person "He who hates us for no good reason" For simplicity