Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• New features that will be introduced should be: 1)Now graphics of game are going to be tribe specific as even showed in video so players will actually get the real feel of tribe when they check building overview page 2) Now another thing about which I'm not fully sure but beleive it can be possible that now natars learn that they need to upgrade themselves and they start acting like real player and even attack or defend against players as shu taught them something new. 3)401x401 size map as now …

• 54/153 hulk-uk1

• Day 2. The abandoned

Storm Striker - - Hero adventures

scroll 2 Hulk-Uk3

• Thursday Hulk-UK3

• Gold is in red chest

• UK3 Day 33, quick stats check

Storm Striker - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “who I can only assume is named such as he is the love child of these two ” looks like you are always fantasizing about me... well I'm very handsome, what can I do?

• UK3 Ally analysis thread.

Storm Striker - - S3

damn you seem to be little angry for even small things like that?

• UK3 Ally analysis thread.

Storm Striker - - S3

@notorious crunchie its time for a new analysis, at least there would be something to read

• UK3

Storm Striker - - S3

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “vish is a noob : ” that's true, I'm still learning

• Hotmail emails

Storm Striker - - Bug & Server Issues

Just as suggestion: I feel travian should allow person to forward the gold link mail to some other gmail account when they receive an email from original hotmail account(previous owner of any travian account with gold link left) asking to do so, as its the email of owner of that account only, and left over gold must be given to owner, until the problem is solved or as temporary develop some any other way of transferring gold...

• UK3

Storm Striker - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yes, but I’m just going to settle in your quad, spike farms and generally troll you ” if possible even tell your IGN, and don't leave in mid of server please

• UK2 WW Update

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “I've still got beef with that lot and I am glad to see them be useless ” in actual i remember aragorn and finnishgirl lost their hammer on player minas of our ally when they tried to attack, but that was like months ago i guess so thats why their count were low Quote from Nick_UK: “if you use your hammer now.... according to you ... it wont make any difference..... because you have already won..... so .. what have you done ??? ” thing is, he doesn't need to do anyth…

• UK2 WW Update

Storm Striker - - S2

one can simply say that SWM wasn't able to take down more than 30 levels of WW in first run and not take down even wall in second run.... and if that was a tactics which cant be so, then either planning was wrong or they are out of wwks... and so the server has ended just formalities being done right now....

• UK2 WW Update

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “No. Nobody feels like a wheel. dogs usually have the habit of casually lifting a leg on them. ” sometimes dog even get killed under wheel of vehicles...so do kittens

• whats the plan for UK2?

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from Smith: “where to stop ” at me... I have been most annoying since past 4-5 servers

• final answer is -113/105

• Quote from Templar Knight: “(AB|C) ” this is 52|1 ->S57->E73->S47->E57->S43->W26->S18->? but then person roams here and there and goes no idea where, as he roamed everywhere being drunk without making any sense

• Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever and the treasure that kid found was a little horse, yes it wasn't anything big for any teuton or gauls, or eqyptians, and as everyone can guess he was …

Storm Striker - - S2

I dont have any prob in what you hit, only thing here I'm telling is mercurys aim was cropfields not GWs, till now we gave you many proof to show how you messed it up but now where is yours? Quote from goldenboy: “your words dont scare me at all ” so where do you go to hide when I ask to try a sim with one cata and "learn game"?? beleive me game on forum and in travian is different, there actions work more than just trying to hide mess you make Quote from goldenboy: “im more manly than everyone …

Storm Striker - - S2

that golden boy is learning to be man?