Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

-SR - - S1

Firstly, CTL has literally had no impact on mien or anyone else's server, what is there to be salty about. Secondly, it wasn't me that mentioned CTL, I just gave my thoughts on a topic in discussion. Finally, this is a UK1 forum where people comment on the situations of all alliances worth mentioning. Nothing that's been said about CTL is untrue. If you take it negatively that people think you're a strange spoiler alliance, then that's an issue for you to deal with. If you were satisfied with th…

-SR - - S1

It's not trash talk, it's literally the truth? If you're getting defensive about someone commenting on the fact CTL is assuredly not a spoiler alliance as it's not done anything spoiler-y then play a round you're less embarrassed of next time.

-SR - - S1

Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the one rising to the bait mate

-SR - - S1

Not really, I don't consider that I can influence where you send those untouched hammers you've been simming all server. I'm sure you've already picked out your targets to be honest. I'm sure a few people on the server will try to whisper in your ear and influence your decisions, I won't be partaking though.

-SR - - S1

No but genuinely? At least we've been active and at war with what is clearly the best alliance on this server. You've been in a quad with the worst alliance on the server, call yourselves spoilers and don't have anything to show for your time here. I can understand why FOX didn't want to engage in a fight, it suits them to sim until endgame because they're bad and it gives them a chance of actually having deff and hammers in the endgame, but what are you guys saving yourselves for? An endgame th…

-SR - - S1

Sorry guys, didn't notice you were even on the server given you've enjoyed a nice little simfest with FOX for the last 6 months. What have you guys decided to play for? You haven't smashed anything, you haven't taken a WW, you've just sat in a quad with enemy alliances circle jerking each other nonstop. Must be quite sore, hope you used loads of lube!

-SR - - S1

Oh are you guys collaborating too? Must have missed that.

-SR - - S1

From the perspective of an outsider, but one who has spoken to people from various factions within Betrayed, it's clear there has been some failures in leadership, but I really don't get how KTF is the one getting the brunt of it, when as far as I understand he's the only one who actually pulled their finger out and tried to actually do some... leadership... Dave, ignore this dude, this is an obvious case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Betrayed would've been down the rabbit hole a lot…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

And too late for the women as well. Mutley weren't you supposed to post some reports?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

Hey! That condom could still be reliable. One day Crunchie will find out for sure, I believe in him.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

Quote from OldFart: “I am doing it to be a mild annoyance. I couldn't care less about the game. And if people want to farm inactives with a handful of troops, then prepare for some spikes. You should be attacking your enemies. ” When you think so little of yourself that you can only aspire to be a 'mild annoyance'.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

That's literally an argument for raiding inactives, balancing the playing field for those willing to put effort in when compared to heavy golders. Raiding requires time and effort, it's literally all you need to be a successful raider. As I said, successful raiding requires time and effort. Spiking is a cheap way of culling the benefit accrued by these people who invest their time and effort. It's not against the rules, do it if you want, but there's nothing cheap about raiding inactives whilst …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

Farming is a big part of the game and how you feed bigger hammers. It is risk/reward, but the primary risk should be of players logging in or of Natar troops spawning tbh. If you make farming any less viable you'll lose a significant portion of Trav's player base once again. There should be different playstyles that are viable to play, I still think making oases unraidable and bringing in cages was a mistake personally. Some of those accounts have been made inactive, they are the spoils of war. …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

@Ameno the UK4 operative dates aren't in the Server Information thread. Can you update it when you get a chance please? I'm too lazyto calculate arte release myself

-SR - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Id hate to be forsaken with SR as a teammate ” Come say that to me in your high pitched mousey squeak of a voice, scrub.

-SR - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from The Devil: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “I bounced back and made a strong account Your best account is your forum account Also David I see you reading the thread, like my posts you little minx thanks ” ” Sorry, Im too busy carrying SR in league. ” gvg1qYXU3dOXgTIyYj35rk0JD4eaJtNTF+JQl4HDlkmFQFo4uqJvjUgLTaIsAcIOUa6QmiqMoUk4M3YaJGvPgvKWs5nyj3IRkAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA Yeah mate, nice score

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

There were follow up waves and follow up waves from some player called Cereal Bar who had will a 500 troop clearer too, nothing major though.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

Converter - Battle reports Travian Caught ourselves a little summin summin. When you're a 900 pop account and you decide to throw away your hammer like this... Eric don't hide the troops, that's just lame.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

-SR - - S4

Teach me bro

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

-SR - - S4

Hes Yes I got them in an adventure. How else would you get troops? Quote from Marksy_UK: “ ” He's not kidding. Our only defensive troops are the TTs Alex keeps finding on adventures. RIP.