Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

notorious crunchie - - S4

The exact same thing. I read it somewhere

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Would you and Steve leave our reports alone ffs ” That was actually a compliment so take I’m hat back......... I was actually backing you guys up then hahahahah I’ll leave you all to get trash talked then Byeee ” But I like that hat Quote from nic: “no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that co…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Would you and Steve leave our reports alone PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” plan and attack, what’s the rest?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

The did a bug fix yesterday, naturally they broke more than they fixed

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Nah, it just says 500 all the time. You don’t actually get credited with the 500 CP if your village doesn’t produce it though (just checked)

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

notorious crunchie - - S1

Nah he cheated out of his hinny[/i] Didn’t have a single attack point until week 10 despite being the top raider throughout hitting solely oasis. Not to mention the 19 accounts that settled in the grey and just happened to get chiefed without building a single troops or a residence. Amazing what you can get away with these days. That said though they were still immense raiders and great players.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that report xD Kids. Don’t drink and scout. I think that’s the lesson to be learnt here. Also, what melt attacks with Druids? (Hidden Content)

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Well let's meet up at my place. Can put on a movie, maybe I can give you a sensual oiled massage, we can see how the evening goes. The we can share raiding tactics which each other and hopefully benefit both of our accounts

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Defo Bot accounts found wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…e759267276ed45a18a85fff2a

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Can you teach me how to raid?

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

notorious crunchie - - S1

L2R fam Wwewwoaj Man put you down Having it Whaaaat

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Thanks Can you zero them all now? They’re interrupting my peaceful simming

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Rumour has it you’re a good lad so I’ll take that as truth

• UK4 Discussion Thread

It’s all the whiskey and jagermeister I smash after the beer that gets me in these situations

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Yeah he said the same to me. I have trust issues though ever since that girl who said she was on the pill

• UK4 Discussion Thread

I knew he had at least 1k, not sure what I was thinking xD Steve send you that? Or is that courtesy or the most subtle spy in travian, Red-Broman?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

uh oh, there is a mod following the thread! /me legs it

• UK4 Discussion Thread

So you made an alliance and had the whole team settle by you so you could leave and chief them? That’s diabolical and I love it

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from WhatTheScott?: “The only cheating steve does is stealing my misses as a dual Say what you want about steve, I have known him for a long time and personality clashes aside he is hands down a great strategist and therefore a good player. Claiming he cheats is laughable and just an insult for lack of anything more constructive to say about him. Nat don't you have a new alliance to piss off? Its been a few weeks and you are still there so I can only assume you are s…