Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Travian's new look :(

Katten - - Game Suggestions

Dear TG What have you done?! Please fire your creative team at once and hire some less creative people that actually listens to what your customers wants. This is just horrible...

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

I expect EFH will wage war early then and make some havoc. Will be exciting to see where you choose to aim your stones Lord Aslan

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

Its a central area yes, and some unexperienced players think its a good idea to settle right next to their spawn, I totally agree on this. The thing is, these accounts havent really done that

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

That some do worse dont make it ok

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

That someone play the game better than me I dont mind at all It takes a lot of time and gold to build a top account, and many is willing to spend more time and gold than me, thats all fine. A lot sends better waves than me, I dont have the best internet or skills doing that, wish I were better but dont blame those that are better for my lacking. Micro farming is a strain, sending farmlist every 5 minutes I have tried, and its to much effort than Im willing to make, so those that do, kudos to the…

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

I know this, and thats exactly why Im bringing it up here Let everyone know the Cracker smells fishy :roll:

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

Thats a nice little story Lord Aslan, but there are 5 gaul accounts settling their 2. village right next to the 15 cropper. All on 6 or 7c. I'm not convinced they are there for their own benefit, either short term or long term

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

You are right Lord Aslan, that is a good question I should ask. Do these accounts have real human owners? And are the accounts played for their own benefit? As the #1 game rule says they should? :roll:

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

Quote from Elisa: “What are you suggesting? Spit it out.” I'm suggesting that those accounts are there to feed Its a Cracker with res. Why have just the production of one account when you may have several right?

• Alliances Discussion

Katten - - S5

Interesting how several ally-less accounts seem to be drawn to settle their 2. village right next to Its a Cracker :roll: