Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I think it wil be smaller map. Mabye 200x200 Something with the new 2 tribes. I guess same artifact system like old special server -> areas to conquer I also guess, that also the waterworks will get nerved. Maybe way more expensive or less oasis bonus. As often told I guess it will be hard to have multis. Maybe just make legal teamwork better -> be able to support allianes you play as team with (even if not the same alliance)

• Quote from Armour: “Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is completely unusable. I'm a little offended that there was zero warning that this would happen. Nowhere is there a warning message or tip that you can't delete for a whole week after purchasing gold. Can someone please submit feedback to HQ that that w…

• Quote from iRonik: “But Dacia wouldn't have that much def without a team, now would they? ” Dacia was a mass meta. A small group of russia destroyed them in center. But that is not the right space to discuss about it.

• UK Goes To Munich!

ItsMe - - General Discussions

Quote from Moogle: “Can you ask why all recent servers I've played on have had a surge in the number of bot accounts - can security in general be improved on servers? If more multihunters are needed can this information be displayed so people can apply if they feel they can help? Thanks. ” You think Travian like to delete 50%+ of th server on accounts to make them even more dead?