Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Day 1. How to get into trouble

kit - - Hero adventures

Thursday

• Red chest R - TTF B - FFF G - TTT Kyrie - ukx

• I definitely understand not wanting people to charge back. In my experience though, the reason most people create an account and delete it after buying gold is that Travian fairly consistently has a gold sale shortly before the beginning of speed servers, so we know that we won't have one for 2/3 of the server.

• TG gets it right!

kit - - General Discussions

If you want more evidence of TG getting it right, donate 30k resources and check on that one.

• Ukx restart?

kit - - Questions & Answers

Quote from MadZ: “(facepalm) I dunno why I still waste energy talking on this forum... ” Quote from MadZ: “Oh, are you expanding your bad jokes to people you weren't in GTB too? ” I don't usually call people out on their English, but when you make fun of someone for not getting that trainwreck of a sentence...

• Ukx restart?

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from kit: “On Easter? Well at least I'd have the day off. ” I don't ” Aww....there there.

• Ukx restart?

Quote from Lemon: “Ukx will restart on the 1st of April :') ” On Easter? Well at least I'd have the day off.

• UK Goes To Munich!

kit - - General Discussions

Quote from lovgren666: “I have from time to time felt that heavy raiding accounts gets slowed down cause of the raiding vs deff accounts. I hate seeing all of the green raid reports and would like a function to delete all of them at once instead of deleting 99 at a time when you have over 200 k reports with another 600-1000 every five minutes. ”

• Quote from babylon: “I've disabled all ad-blocking services ” Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “i think u might have adblocker on ” Quote from babylon: “I made sure that ad-block is turned off.. ” Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Maybe u didnt turn adblock off... ” Dude. He turned off adblock. He told us twice. Doesn't work consistently for me either and I also do not have adblock on. I just open and wait for a few minutes until I finally get a car commercial on half of the screen with Goal United vo…

• Battle Reports on UKX

kit - - Speed x3

Quote from Rome_DK: “Quote from _Lyli_: “we do not care about all your invectives just post report funny to look at post complete report please hide hammer or hide def make report uninsterested ” I think Madz was trying not to make you jealous as he wasnt sure Hegomony has as much deff as there were in that villa ” Wait. There was def in that village? There was a village? I thought the troops just mass suicided on their way somewhere.

• Battle Reports on UKX

kit - - Speed x3

Thanks for the reports. Did you know it's allowed to post full reports now? So posting partial reports that don't even show who was hit are not quite as interesting.

• Quote from Lemon: “Once you go grey, you will never move away ” Yes, because you won't have the CP to.

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

kit - - Speed x3

Rumour has it some people take jokes too seriously. Rumour has it, it's time for tea.

• Snow battle Contest

kit - - Snow Battle Contest

E13 kit - ukx

• Training queue barracks

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You also no longer need your hero mansion once you have taken oasis though some people keep it for a variety of reasons. ” Yeah like if someone takes one of your cap oasis and you have to rebuild a level 20 HM to take it back.

• UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

kit - - Speed x3

Congratulations to the winners. I'm glad this particular server has ended. Best of luck to everyone in the next one.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

kit - - Speed x3

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

kit - - Speed x3

Quote from Blazingwolves: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” and where is your hit??? ” I know this isn't directed at me but I'll answer it anyway. If it wasn't clear by now, I'm on foxy.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

kit - - Speed x3

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” Yes there are ways it could have been more efficient. But at the end of the day it is done, and something was accomplished, and this is the time to enjoy that, not to pick over it. For some reason the other alliances have been choosing not to post their reports. Maybe this is why?

• UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

kit - - Speed x3

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Mystery_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Congratz to OSA for wasting the biggest hammer on the server? ” would it be less of a waste if we sent it at hege? ” But it wasn’t sent on hege... ” Right so why is Tombo being so salty?