Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• egyptian troops

Garfield - - Travian: Legends

Quote from m.hudson: “Thanks Mad Monk. I will feed that back to HQ ” All Egyptian troops currently have the settler description.

• On mobile, it seems I can't change my country flag (atleast when I press on it, it doesn't respond) and I can't see any post in another language then my country's, without logging in. Is this intended?

• Quote from m.hudson: “Quote from Garfield: “wKqEtm2.png Maybe when you had <5 number of names this was cool, but currently i think the usernames are messing with the readability of the forum. ” This has already been discussed, I belive someone from HQ is already looking at changing/hiding this section ” Yeah they removed it 2 minutes after my post, maybe I reminded them.

• When you click on (for example) an imgur link, you get sent to a 'dereferer' page. E.g. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet I like that it opens in a new tab, but I think the 'dereferer' page is unnecessary. You already know by clicking a link that you're leaving the website. Page I'm talking about: UxHp5IE.png

• wKqEtm2.png Maybe when you had <5 number of names this was cool, but currently i think the usernames are messing with the readability of the forum.