Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Quote from Ameno: “How did you like revealed game mechanics? ” I havent seen yet, did I miss something or is it somewhere else where I can see that?

• 1. Additional medals for those who contribute/donate daily: like top 10 best donators players and alliances 2. while on the medals give Additional medals for those who are leveling heroes and see who made higest experience in a week (does not work with scrolls ) 3. There will some sort of a territorial fight or atleast you could see a differnt type of map 4. natars will be more active and are more complicated as an AI and is more active and agressive and build troops also natars can use artefact…

• 9 and 6 = (54|153)

• Day 2. The abandoned

Rozenfield_UK - - Hero adventures

Scroll number II and I´m feeling lucky Master Of Donation Victor Von Doom uk3

• Poll - Who makes the best curry?

Rozenfield_UK - - S3

curry is this anime food that japanese people eat for breakfeast?

• Alliance bonus

Rozenfield_UK - - Game Suggestions

does alliance go to Hall of fame or something similar to that after server ends? I myself contributed over 115 millions in uk2 I was hoping that I can get some fame too

• whats the plan for UK2?

Rozenfield_UK - - S2

this guy Converter - Battle reports Travian I thought to share something funny I found today, I hope it´s not the SWM WWR and he mistakenly attack my village instead of WW

• 156/-164 Uk2 - Viserion

• Medal Contest

Rozenfield_UK - - March contest

7000 Viserion - uk2

• Snow battle Contest

Rozenfield_UK - - Snow Battle Contest

J11 Viserion uk2

• The Winter maze

Rozenfield_UK - - The Winter Maze

Viserion - uk2

Rozenfield_UK - - S2

Caps-locking excessively is still annoying, still likely to get you in trouble—by which we mean, be generally ignored by those you so hope to grab the attention of, because caps locking is a form of trying too hard. The only way to avoid appearing like you're trying too hard, after all, is to try even harder, and so, there is a NEW FORM of caps locking—let's call it the singular or one-off caps lock—in which you focus on capitalizing just one word (or maybe two, or max, three) in a sentence. You…

Rozenfield_UK - - S2

I GoT roasted again , no one understands my jokes. No use to chat in forums

Rozenfield_UK - - S2

Strange no one even bothered to snipe my sexy waves three times (I know how to make waves correctly now dont worry ) Basically spawns that got hit by GoT are now useless villages and will not be zeroed if you wont do that yourself spawns most of us planned to get rid of anyway....... who wrote this? spawns is one the most important villages where you start making CP daily by doing partys, wow I´m not pro but even noob as I am, I know what things are important. Most important thing is working tog…

• Simply pissed because I didnt know about past 2 questions because no1 posted them on Info box. I understand that I should read more forum but I´m not familiar with the forum as others who knew about this hero adventure quests. Thanks for giving such opportunity to no gold players but this time it was piss on my face

• the Huns 78 Bowmans (2340 resources) and 24 Marksman (2520 resources) 4860 resources in total

• Dear Mnrk! or Mark! I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you join me to my travel there! Lucivs P.S. Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details! uk2 Viserion

Rozenfield_UK - - S2

will there be any compensation for server to be late? I know it´s new stuff in Travian and it takes time to get it work properly. Some people are waiting and are angry and pissed.

• Server 6 News

Rozenfield_UK - - S6

Quote from Mercedes: “ And yes, I really am a girl. Why is that such an issue for you?” You never know who is behind a pretty girl, I had bad experinces on skype :(.

• Server 6 News

Rozenfield_UK - - S6

wow you have so many gold, wish I could spend my money on a online games. Why would you built all this buildings if you know it will be chiefed. Maybe you really are a girl, I would rather just destroy it myself, well woman logic can´t blame you