Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Reports ? ” nah ... didnt meet any resistance ... hit wrong village and even forgot hero on other side of map ...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

despite all "noob" mistakes we are having fun on this server, arent we? everybody have a bad day or is too ddrunk so he/she can mess up sometimes

• Guess who posts next

sorrywecan - - Tavern

mutley?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Is the 3 pigs account on delete? Their “personal defender” just sent all their preatorians at me ” you mean "PD" as potential multi account?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from The Devil: “I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that ” I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so brain dead that they'd believe luckys propagandaWe called ourselves SQ because we have players from many different alliances/servers. Some have even come out of retirement to have a laugh with us ” To laugh with what simming all server ? Makes sense I guess your play style so boaring they should have staye…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Lol that’s not a great achievement.. you want a medal because you have catad someone hahahahaha ? There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper good old fight I call that bullying the newbies but I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that But seriously your bragging about hitting newbies lol get a life mate ” I wouldnt call them newbies but more something like noobs ...…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Seems like someone was banned for multi accounting I would like to make it clear This was not the case someone spammed 20 of each res from bot accounts to the person then reported the account So GG ” who?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from mutley_UK: “probably down to how much gold they buy. Maybe that's why gotn get away with it too ” ffs, pure guy.. ” yeah pure guy

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

come on Crunch make analysis to spark some drama here

• Cheating

sorrywecan - - General Discussions

got to agree with this player he created a lot of accounts with same name just adding temp to end of it ... if that is not multiaccounting then what is

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from sorrywecan: “Group of the noobs still trying to say something here? ” Atleast we dont suck ” How do you know I am bad at game?

sorrywecan - - S1

Group of the noobs still trying to say something here?

• that spiking part should be in red bold text with some shiny neon lights around it

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from mutley_UK: “So what are all the tuet raiders playing at? They're getting beaten by a dirty gaul 2 weeks running! ” you mean cheater with at least 10 multi accounts even with his name on them who wasnt banned yet?

• I appreciate all effort you put in to this guys and girls I would like to thank you for a great job you have done... After reading skype chat converastion it sounds to me like a small failure but I dont want to blame any side... I would like to see all 16 points having their own tread where Ameno answer each of them with open conversation for all people as imo few chosen alliance leaders dont corespond with full player base... Everybody ingame can click on forum icon and come here and read all t…

sorrywecan - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from sorrywecan: “please GOTN players just stay quiet you are full of rubbish... GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic ” Someone tired of getting beated by half amount of players? Ongly GotN have runned ops on MFH, so grow up ” If I remember right one of yours got banned for multi accounting ... tired of people like you ... so please dont lie to me because in reality you just lying to yoursel…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Quote from Foxache: “Quote from sorrywecan: “Benzopila guy with 10 multis ... yet still not banned and BTW give us some idea who is SQ? ” SQ are a bunch of sissys who ran from the Danes. ” while I agree they are bunch of sissys ... running away from Danes? Are we talking about GotN?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

Benzopila guy with 10 multis ... yet still not banned and BTW give us some idea who is SQ?

sorrywecan - - S1

please GOTN players just stay quiet you are full of rubbish... GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• UK4 Discussion Thread

sorrywecan - - S4

how many players GOTN brought to uk4 this time? dont need to include your push accounts and multis...