Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 468.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S1

Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte.

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “Funny that you're suggesting we're salty when you're the one responding to our pointing out CTL has done nothing all server and isn't fulfilling the role of a spoiler alliance. You're the one rising to the bait mate ” I merely pointed out giving titan boots away after you did the same about small trainer and uni archi. Is it forbidden to respond with expecting some simple forum talk instead betrayed and mfh trying to gang up on me? Did i say anything about bein…

Marksy_UK - - S1

Never got an easier bite in my life... You have the report of losing the uni boots lols?

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “CTL is a spoiler alliance? That must be why they decided to hand over the U Architect for a Small Trainer! ” Much better trade than giving small boots away for free though... ” I'll have you know i defended those boots with my life, and all it cost me was my dignity! /me goes to cry in a corner Also, what happened to the uni boots? How on earth are you losing a war to FOX ffs

Marksy_UK - - S1

Let's stop arguing and agree on one thing: CTL are the worst "spoiler" alliance in history.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Dont worry, Crunch is getting plenty of abuse in our Skype chat! To be honest, I think we were just a bit confused as to why you would post that report...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

You are correct Locke. Look at the resource losses. The scouts also retrain quicker. Thats another loss for TIN. Cant believe thats the best report TIN have got - surely you have something better? Or is the server really going that badly?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

You could cut this sexual tension with a knife

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “everyone knows we lacked OC, but you could have taken part if you ever registered to getters when asked also keepcalm has run solo ops nonstop from the grey, what have u done? xd ” To be fair, you cant compare anyone to keepcalm. The guy has 3 or 4 accounts dedicated solely to his one. He farms them, stores troops there etc. I will be dividing his offensive points at the end of the server by 3-4 to give a real idea of how he has done.

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “ Screenshot by Lightshot ” That is an average amount of attacks to send for a GotN op. To support KtF - you should have had over 300 reported incomings last op. Its possible to rule a few out, but not anywhere near enough. Its still a guessing game at the end of the day. And the closer you are to the border, the harder it will be to defend. But to not have a message about a resource push after getting 17 villages croplocked is a bit stupid. Just my 2 cents. You guys carr…

Marksy_UK - - S1

Pignouf whats your IGN?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

And its your gingerness and tiny fingers that always saves you from those situations!

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

Marksy_UK - - S1

Good account of the server so far from Betrayed's view point, will be interesting to see how much this affects Betrayed.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

"An error occurred." Perfect.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

To be fair Mutley, we probably do have more than our fair share...

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Marksy_UK - - S4

I didn't know that, I just saw endgame with like 50-60 active players left And I'll produce all our WW defence don't worry. I have 100 TTs, that's enough right?

Marksy_UK - - S4

Clearly someone didn't see the last uk6. My dual was on there and let me have a look at the end. There were alliances competing with just 30 members, so both SQ and BROFORCE could hold their own WW if they make enough NS/NGU delete.

Marksy_UK - - S4

I would guess that after SQ and BROFORCE have cleared their quad they would focus on NGU/NS and not eachother... so they definitely won't be unchallenged for long :P

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “So TIN hit back Converter - Battle reports Travian Assumed it was a fake but turned out it was a panic attack after his wheat fields got knocked down ” TIN 1-0 Sausage Roll You got battered m9, not sure how you will recover!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “The fact that she tells people from sq things is a very good start but not the reason ” She hasn't told me anything, didn't even know she was on this server until I saw her in the top raiders. We just go to the same uni. Do I really need to explain why she's not in SQ? Nice reports btw, but a little surprised they can't stop 500 imps hahaha Quote from Miha: “what do you guys think what would be a solid amount of deff to have right now...? ” Zero. You should have no troops …