Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Well 2 are in vacation mode as they went on holiday, one of them settled a new village today, one settled a new village yesterday and I'm not sure about the other one. You can tell you guys have lost your spy... doh! Lenita a farm? Must have been one hell of a spike for Bifrost to lose 2k TKs and your H+++ members to lose a shed load of troops. Speaking of H+++, how strange is it that you guys asked them to build loads of troops and now they are borging them all randomly o…

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “But BotN doesn't make sense... you're literally saying "Betrayed of the North"... I'm still sticking with Betrayed Goats. ” No no, it's "Betrayers of the North". Just had to switch the suffix up a bit.

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Jake: “I would like to say, BotN(the name) was my creation so if Troy and Loki decide to stick with that name I'd like a cut of the royalties. ” I'm just glad it started to catch on a bit, because that's the best one I heard so far. All hail BotN and our Lord and Savior Troy

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Booooo.... BotN for life

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “It's not that black and white ” It's always black and white when people who weren't involved are talking about it, surely you know that by now!!! The point remains valid though, you lot let gotn have all thier def slaughtered while keeping you own def safely tucked away. That's not a nice way to treat your allies, even when those allies are gotn ” I mean, better somebody elses troops than our own right?

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Allo: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “So your stance is, "I don't know what's going on".. ” That is Betrayed's stance with everything. Play dirty and then deny it. I am one of those 'unhappy' players currently stuck in Betrayed. I can vouch for the fact that they are one of the worst alliances I have ever had the misfortune to play with. They recruit any old dross and then have the nerve to complain that they have spies what a joke! For the first 2 months of the server their website …

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from boombapnation: “Quote from Hell Cat: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Losers have the Betrayed chatroom littered with spies ” Littered with spies?? We have 2 friends in there who ended up spawning near to Betrayed and joining them. They have passed on 2 pieces of information from your chatroom, both of which they found morally dubious. Leaks from your chatroom by your own members are your responsibility to sort out and points to unhappy members.As for "people should be more savvy than t…

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Hell Cat: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Losers have the Betrayed chatroom littered with spies ” Littered with spies?? We have 2 friends in there who ended up spawning near to Betrayed and joining them. They have passed on 2 pieces of information from your chatroom, both of which they found morally dubious. Leaks from your chatroom by your own members are your responsibility to sort out and points to unhappy members. As for "people should be more savvy than to give a kneejerk reaction…

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw ” me teuton me build barracks me train club ” #TeutonMasterRace

boombapnation - - S1

Travian uk1 this is the only def report that really matters tho @KnowToFail

boombapnation - - S1

Would any gotn players be kind enough to donate gold to the poor and needy here? Pretty please? I'll give you my cell number

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Locke Lamora: “trololol ” I love a good pun, keep them coming!

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Cretin_UK: “can someone please give me the odds of the meta GotFH happening? With the tone here I think I could make a lot by putting $1 down at the moment In response to Lokii, and what is happening in the south: I think about the highlight of today is that I built a level up on my academy in a feeder? Correction - we did have a bit of a laugh when someone tried to scout one of our scouters and lost about 500 scouts... ” I actually think MFTN would be a better acronym myself and I re…

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “Anyway, GotN, most of you are just small pieces of little crap on one big pile of crap. Not much more to say about you. Lucky out! ” mfh is on fire today, first crunch gave out the best post in this thread and now mark tryin to one up it

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from SavageInvader: “If anyone wants help (genuine offer, I'm not taking the piss) to make sure that your waves go in the right order then drop me a message. ” ” ” ” Teach me to send waves, oh captain my captain!

boombapnation - - S1

I'll be making motivational posters, would anybody like one? Only 4k res a piece.

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Mimer: “Why dont mfh show some of Mimers reports vs them? I hit 3 mfh mains in 2 days even twice in one main. Maybe my tiny number of troops makes them irrelevant... ” Converter - Battle reports Travian Anyone else stupid enough to make a special request while i'm around? ” Hmm, I'm sure I could come up with something.... How about some standing def for my alli?

boombapnation - - S1

I think crunch is my hero for this

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from boombapnation: “Love reports that dont show numbers or names for both sides, so exciting ” Make your own then. Ofc we won’t show defense side when GotN doesn’t even know what’s in there. ” I'm working on it, just so lazy though. Not too good of a player anyways, teach me things?

boombapnation - - S1

Love reports that dont show numbers or names for both sides, so exciting