Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

Amalgon - - Speed x3

Rumour has it someone sent a real cap hit and a fake chiefing.... then showed chiefs elsewhere Converter - Battle reports Travian Rumour has it someone lost Unique Acad to 300 Swords/150 Haeds Rumour has it someone forgot to get their confed to hide their confed... The Solos/O.J

• Price Increase

Amalgon - - Game Suggestions

Price up. Bugs up.

• Nominations for The Legend of 2017

Amalgon - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from Tombo457: “Mikle is so famous that lackluster players like Amalgon steal his name each server, so how is he beating him? Ah yes must be his army of slaves. ” Thankk you for voting x x x x

Amalgon - - Speed x3

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Amalgon: “I see three alliances keen enough to take a WW Already, none are GTB.... ” Hence why I said 'WW win' and not 'taking a WW'... read-gif.gif ” Yes. Because people took the WW This early as they dont care about winning. Where's Lemon too? Awfully Quiet. Must be scared you're going to try 0 another ally member.

Amalgon - - Speed x3

I see three alliances keen enough to take a WW Already, none are GTB....

• Archive?

Amalgon - - General Discussions

Quote from Templar Knight: “Some more follow up..... First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge. It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we all made in 2017. As of right now of course you as the players do not see them yet. Travian is still working on this but it has fallen in priority as other things have moved up. Still no estimated time frame on this but something that will be done …

Amalgon - - Speed x3

Invade a server to confed up a quad.....

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Amalgon - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from daz: “I just want to win a T-shirt that I will never wear ” Shirt? I'm Out. They maintain their servers. The Shirt will have a bunch of holes and patches.

Amalgon - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from daz: “Then you should nominate them it's just nominations ready for a poll and I feel we made a decent account so put forward a nomination Also the difference is, we hit over 4m def points, I don't recall Raven acct getting that with all that def? (nothing taken away from them of course, they clearly had an awesome acct) ” Mine is bigger Daz.

Amalgon - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from daz: “Quote from Amalgon: “Still lost though. Who Won? Me. Vote for me. ” It's not about winning or losing, it's about appreciating and acknowledging good achievements ” You're a loser and achieve nothing Daz.

• Nominations for The Legend of 2017

Amalgon - - AWARDS 2017

Still lost though. Who Won? Me. Vote for me.

• Archive?

Amalgon - - General Discussions

When New Forum was Created - Was said the old Archive would be imported so the information/'history' wasn't lost - Is there any update on when this is said to happen/still happening?

• Quote from wishmaster3: “Quote from Amalgon: “He has the fireworks, but has also zoomed out/scrolls down. If you open up the village in standard view - The buildings are cut off due to the fireworks pushing them down further. ” I didn't zoom out, nor did I scroll down. Guess I have a bigger screen than you then. Though I don't see the issue with it anyway. It isn't hard to scroll down just a little bit if you have to. ” The Purpose of those section of forum is report bugs/issues. Yes it's not 's…

• He has the fireworks, but has also zoomed out/scrolls down. If you open up the village in standard view - The buildings are cut off due to the fireworks pushing them down further. Previously when fireworks are there they are appearing as 'part' of the village, so doesn't effect the display of the buildings.

• Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Thanks for reporting that and will make sure this gets to the tech crew so they are aware. Be safe with the real ones this New Years Eve and hope you have a BLAST !!!!!! ” You are not funny.

• Seasonal Mood Images is Disabled in Options, However fireworks are still inside village. Meaning 'Building ques' are cut off at bottom of page.

• UK2 server down

Amalgon - - Bug & Server Issues

Wouldn't it make sense just to make sure this is 'fixed' in advance on each server? Seem's its already happened on others today....

• Problem ukx

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Arthur Dent: “Regarding the artefact launch. We are confident that it will go without incident. The Game Staff will however be on-hand just in case, If issues are experienced please report them to the multihunter. ” Be warned, I will come back and quote this. ” You already have quoted it

• Problem ukx

Travian Don't Care. That Gold Page is still accessible - All that matters!

• Price Increase

Amalgon - - Game Suggestions

Price Goes Up - Serves go Down. Awesomeeee.