Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• UK Goes To Munich!

Administrator - - General Discussions

As far as I know Lemon is busy with some University's tasks, which obviously have the priority. But he mentioned he is already writing something already in the few spare time. Meanwhile there are other people who wrote, thanks @Safiren for sharing

• Forum Annoucements

Quote from iRonik: “Not like you've got private messages enabled in the first place. ” As mentioned already a couple of time, this account is used not for support but for other purposes. And it is possible that is accessed by different people. The reason the private messages are disabled is because this is not a support account and it might be not logged in for long period of time. That is why we suggest to PM your Community Manager.

• Forum Annoucements

Just to make it clear. No, TK could not fix it, but they could have poked me or Ameno to check it out. When we say "send a private message" that is not the same thing of getting highlighted in a forum post.

• Archive?

Regarding the archives, we are currently trying to figure out some legal things related to it. Maybe you have heard about the changes in GDPR at a European level and maybe like me you are receving tons of spam from services you registered in the years that are right now changing their T&C to fit the changes in the law. We will come back to you as soon as we sort this out.

• UK Goes To Munich!

@Lemon about the poll I think you got some hint and answers via email by the person in charge of the event organization. I don't think this thread should be closed because the purpose was to gather ideas/feedbacks for the game and the forum. If you'd like we can hide all the comments regarding the survey to keep this thread clean and you can keep discuss it via email with the organization so that this forum remain clean. @Mercedes I have the private messages locked because moderating and interve…

• UK Goes To Munich!

So basically you are saying we are lying. There are no logs for who fills the poll if the poll is anonymized, so no we won't be able to see the participants. And if you are not sure what I am saying, feel free to ask directly to Woltlab (forum developer) here: Forum - WoltLab® You want to reward participants with Gold but anybody can vote more than once and just put a random forum account, because you have no way to check that the person that filled the form is the person that actually owns a fo…

• UK Goes To Munich!

No we won't be able to do so, unless that option is flagged. Anyway, unfortunately I cannot follow this conversation more for today, so any other comment I will answer tomorrow.

• UK Goes To Munich!

You can have anonymous poll also on the forum, you only have to not flag "Publicize participants" and the poll won't show the participants.

• UK Goes To Munich!

That is not true In the settings of the Google Forum there is a nice flag where you can collect emails (and you do not need to ask them in the form to have them if you limit the answer by only accepting people registered on Google). So explain me, you want to make a survey to collect data to bring to TG to support your voice and the voice of your community, but you do not want to give TG any access to the data. That sounds a bit odd to me.

• UK Goes To Munich!

As far as I could see from your poll all the question you want to ask can be asked on forum. About being anonymous, considering we have no access to your setting, and that the poll is connected to an official event, eventhough we do not endorse it, we cannot be sure that the private data will remain private. Google form allow you to collect email addresses and name associated with it and store them. Since we cannot be sure how have you set your form, we cannot allow the usage of a tool that is p…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote: “The survey can't be set up as a poll because forum users don't have access to this feature and Templar Knight refused to give the UK forum any more polls after he inadvisably put up a joke one (not realising it was to inflame/insult other alliance members although I did tell him) then got a resulting backlash of complaints. ” All users has access to polls since about 2 months more or less in many sections, included this And I am pretty sure that TK could not refuse or approve this reques…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Administrator: “Quote from Lemon: “Ehm...No words on why it was removed again? ” You have been contacted by Ameno in private right after the first message was removed. What about checking private messages and emails before to start with polemics? ” Yes I was indeed contacted by Ameno, and changed everything mentioned in the email. So not really sure why it was removed the 2nd time. I even posted a changelog so everyone could see what was changed. ” The survey is sti…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Lemon: “Ehm...No words on why it was removed again? ” You have been contacted by Ameno in private right after the first message was removed. What about checking private messages and emails before to start with polemics?

• Since we are completely out of topic and I do not see any intereste to go back in topic, I will close this one. We acknoledge your request, we provided answers and we are doing what is possible to be done with the tools we have.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Any reason my last post was deleted? Don’t believe it broke any rules. Was it just another example of the disgraceful incompetence of the forum staff? ” Flame is forbidden by the rules so yes, you broke the rules and got punished accordingly.

• Juat a reminder. Mods are community bounded, so it also might be that those 15 mods you saw online didn't see the bot, because they are not bounded to UK community. Have thought about this?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Mercedes: “It would also be cool if there was a transcript of these videos, I'm a reader not a watcher and I'm sure a lot of others are the same. Don't really have time to sit through several minutes of waffle to get the answer to one question. Are there any transcripts available? ” ASK TRAVIAN EP. 1 - Transcript available here: AskTravian-1.zip ASK TRAVIAN EP. 2 - Transcript available here: AskTravian-2.zip (.srt files can be opened with notepad) They are as well in the video descrip…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Mercedes: “I don't think anyone here is unaware of this, but perhaps we aren't satisfied with the answers given so far. It would also be cool if there was a transcript of these videos, I'm a reader not a watcher and I'm sure a lot of others are the same. Don't really have time to sit through several minutes of waffle to get the answer to one question. Are there any transcripts available? ” There are no plans to transcript, but you do not really need to sit several minutes since in the…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Just to jump in, some question you are asking have been already answered multiple times About mobile app: youtube.com/watch?v=faWRdm-9Ev4&t=416s About merchants: youtube.com/watch?v=ZFfMLJ4SA_g&t=694s

• Quote from wishmaster3: “ This is not just the case for com8, but also for com19. ” Tested in all these domain with different browsers and still it says it safe. Do you have installed the latest browser version? Are you sure you do not have installed any unsafe app/widget on your browser? wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5fe054fa0b3c49736f7ff49c3 (Sicuro means secure in italian, yes I do use an Italian browser because that is my native language)