Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

notorious crunchie - - S1

Fluffy mate what are you doing! You’re such a n00b If you kill madog’s hammer we don’t get to laugh when he takes his own WW!

• UK2 Discussion thread

notorious crunchie - - S2

Who’s doogle? Sorry but my substance abuse problems cause me to forget names

• UK2 Discussion thread

Don’t farm! XD I joined too but I am a threat

• UK2 Discussion thread

I hope you’re lying! XD

• UK4 Discussion Thread

notorious crunchie - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Why do I never get a reaction ” Well if it's a reaction you want........... ARE U MAD CUZ MAN WILL SMASH TIN UP YANO DEY AINT GOT IT BRUV

• UK4 Discussion Thread

You read people's Bio's? You really need a hobby

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

One of the putins was though, didn’t care enough to remember their names nat did you actually just like the post of your multi account?

• Guess who posts next

notorious crunchie - - Tavern

That was hardly worth an edit. I didn’t even get as far as ...

• Guess who posts next

Surprise mother ..... Oh you said me ... Yeah well done Not ironic next?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

You're not a true travian player until you've attacked your WW with defence meant to protect it imho

• Guess who posts next

Tag fail Daz next?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

The exact same thing. I read it somewhere

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Would you and Steve leave our reports alone ffs ” That was actually a compliment so take I’m hat back......... I was actually backing you guys up then hahahahah I’ll leave you all to get trash talked then Byeee ” But I like that hat Quote from nic: “no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that co…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Would you and Steve leave our reports alone PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” plan and attack, what’s the rest?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

The did a bug fix yesterday, naturally they broke more than they fixed

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Nah, it just says 500 all the time. You don’t actually get credited with the 500 CP if your village doesn’t produce it though (just checked)

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

Nah he cheated out of his hinny[/i] Didn’t have a single attack point until week 10 despite being the top raider throughout hitting solely oasis. Not to mention the 19 accounts that settled in the grey and just happened to get chiefed without building a single troops or a residence. Amazing what you can get away with these days. That said though they were still immense raiders and great players.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that report xD Kids. Don’t drink and scout. I think that’s the lesson to be learnt here. Also, what melt attacks with Druids? (Hidden Content)

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Well let's meet up at my place. Can put on a movie, maybe I can give you a sensual oiled massage, we can see how the evening goes. The we can share raiding tactics which each other and hopefully benefit both of our accounts