Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

Second villas have been settled. Can someone do an alliance analysis?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

I read an earlier post here predicting second villas by Saturday. It is past Saturday now and no second villas yet. Again, can someone do a brief analysis of the server? Major allies, players and anything worth knowing for someone new to the domain?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “i'm misunderstood you then probably, i thought you were talking about second village race only so i just gave my input on that ” No, you were right about early raiding. At the same time, I was also talking about making this game easier for newbies.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from marcus86: “I have seen the race to second villa in so many servers. Many a times the guy who settled a juicy cropper deletes and all that effort and money is lost. I used to race to second villa, calculating CP and all that. Not anymore. I think the game need more simming anvils. ” For raiding start you actually don't need that much gold, under 200 gold if you do it properly and carefully, it's interesting to experiment with different things rather than just fol…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

I have seen the race to second villa in so many servers. Many a times the guy who settled a juicy cropper deletes and all that effort and money is lost. I used to race to second villa, calculating CP and all that. Not anymore. I think the game need more simming anvils.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

marcus86 - - S4

Are there any pre-formed alliances here? I'm new to this domain and was curious.

• UK4 Restart

marcus86 - - S4

Quote from playingwithfire: “Pre-registration is no longer available. You will be able to register when the server starts. ” Thanks. I am returning after a long break and didn't know that.

• UK4 Restart

marcus86 - - S4

Hey guys. I can't find the link to register for UK4. Can someone share it?