Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dark God - - Speed x3

Rumor has it that its against the forum rules to discus Multihunters actions or bans and if you want to raise an issue about game staff you should contact the Customer Services Rep via email to Admin@travian.co.uk (or cm@travian.co.uk for complaints about forum staff)

• Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

Dark God - - Speed x3

ops, busted! Squirrel1.jpg

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dark God - - Speed x3

are you tense?

• Best Battle Reports of UK S3X

Dark God - - Speed x3

Quote from Placebo: “Of course, you're free to put anyone you want in your farmlist, just like we do” i can put morgana? :$

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dark God - - Speed x3

Quote from TurkC: “You can take D.Ganzo to noob number1 in your list. He deserves nr1 his center troops and without battering ram :)” I learned from you, I was wrong?

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dark God - - Speed x3

Quote from LemonD: “Rumour has it...That Brexit is using another alliance to clear people for them. What happened to the whole no pact/no help from others? 🤔 ...I see and hear everything...” 200w.gif

• UK 3X Battle Discussion

Dark God - - Community

Quote from LemonD: “mfw the Italians didnt realise that my account got deleted 58 hours after they had to use 12 hammers on a guy without an alliance, just to get salty when they miss timed their hammers and could have gotten UT for "free" if they had waited less than 3 days.” if you write an email to CM or MH they can delete the account without waiting for 72 hours rosik Newbiehaters?