Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• UK3 Registration

Kett - - Bug & Server Issues

UK3 server is open now

• UK3 Registration

Waiting for the travian progammer people to get things put right, needs the patience of a saint. How difficult is it to make sure the registration is open and ready at the time we are told it would be? Maybe it's time they rethought things and went back to 3.6

• UK3 Registration

I'm getting the same problem. You would think that when they give a start time the registration page would be available and ready for it.

• UK3 Restart

Kett - - Questions & Answers

They can't mess things up that badly surely Crunch?

• UK3 Restart

Any news on the UK3 restart yet?

• UK3 Restart

Sorry to disappoint you Cretin but I will be there and so will a few others. I haven't missed playing a UK3 server yet and I don't intend to miss the next one. Thank you TK, look forward to seeing the date announced.

• UK3 Restart

Is there any news on when UK3 is likely to be restarting? I've guessed at around the end of April. Can one of the forum mods please give some idea of when it is likely to be?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Kett - - General Discussions

There seems to be an awful lot in this thread that has nothing to do with changes/improvements to the game. One thing that could be brought back is being able to choose your hero type and one thing that could be got rid of is the auctions. It was much more fun being able to choose your hero and name him/her. A definite downside to the game is the auctions.

• I don't have my medals either after changing my e-mail address almost 3 years ago. If there was one for 10 years plus i would have that as well. Maybe one day they will be able to make it so old e-mail addresses get included. Or better still people who have been playing for 5 years or more should get some sort of loyalty reward the way they do in other games where players have been with them for over 5 years.

• I would like to see no more hero adventures and the auctions got rid of. Let's go back to being able to pick which of our troops we want our heroes to be and get all the armour and weapons from attacking oasis, the way it used to be. That was so much better and a lot more fun.

• UK - New servers

If previous servers are anything to go by UK3 should start around the end of April. Maybe UK1 will start in a couple of weeks.

• Dear CM

Kett - - Forum suggestions

I thought bad language wasn't allowed on the forum posts. It never used to be and at the very least the one using the bad language got a warning and if it happened again much more severe warning and removal of the post, then if it kept happening the person in question was never allowed to post again Then that was on the lovely old forum where things were a lot better.