Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 549.

• UK3

Trouble_UK - - S3

GoT sucks

• UK3 Registration

Trouble_UK - - Bug & Server Issues

dw they wont As soon as you have to leave the pc for a while, then they will open

• Best UK alliance ever?

Trouble_UK - - S2

is the one and only boxx

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Trouble_UK - - S1

dbxkdMSwbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…994aafa19b0bf8a911109d225

• Best UK alliance ever?

Trouble_UK - - S2

geoffles dont think the other ones come close to them that said TC was probably the best meta to defend a title back to back and uk3 round 1 TC was massive, and could probably take down pretty much any one cos they had 10+ wings of decent players

• Quote from kit: “I definitely understand not wanting people to charge back. In my experience though, the reason most people create an account and delete it after buying gold is that Travian fairly consistently has a gold sale shortly before the beginning of speed servers, so we know that we won't have one for 2/3 of the server. ” or for the start of a normal server

• UK3

Trouble_UK - - S3

Ok 1st era TC was : TST Templars Wolfpack (Although running wolf's lot might have been templars) And Angles + some extras and several of them had wings. Pretty sure it was more of a colaboration than u make out though don't seen RW or Magnus as people who folow blithly Might have mentioned Bennyblanco that guy was there no.1 attacker I think, but yakuza defo had the advantage in offensive NMS was the re-branding of "Yakuza" and some other alliances Dark angles might have been one of them Maleord…

• Farm list a version off

Trouble_UK - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Sup son: “I gues we'll have to disagree on Travian being only a strategy game. # I play it cause its the only game where i get to literally destroy someones account that they invested a lot of time and money into. A PVP experience more satisfying is hard to find, and its this feeling that travian should nurture, not hurt by making the process easier. Sending waves and attacking should be mechanically difficult (which i dont currently think it is), because when you really do land those…

yeah I agree not saying this will fix the game on its own but it would bring it firmly into the mobile market since moblie users can use it and play at the higest level i.e expanding the number of potential players and yeah tutorial should be better they should pay L.A to do it that way every one will be happy, new players will become decent at the game and all the old miserable veterans can have a winge about how its a tutorial made by a noob perfect

Travian isnt a mechanically skilled game. Its a stratergy game. And I would be happy to still play it if there were no mechanical requirements. If youre not active enough to try again on your waves or to attempt to learn the game, this is not a fault of the game. Its simply that you're not invested enough to learn the mechanics, which you shouldn't be rewarded for. So your arguing here that mechanics that were not intended to be in the game in the first place (Hence the nerf) Must be learnt, and…

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Trouble_UK: “Right so you will catch some ones catapults, was that person a skilled player? - No, if they were they would have canceld and tried again untill it went perfectly, maybe they were a skilled player but they have a life and couldn't waste the time trying more than once. The point here is very simple, the cutting of wave on expossed catapults is not a skilled act, its abusing some one elses mistake or lack of knowledge. Sure its nice battle reports, but its…

The quote is to hard to deal with, seems you can't chop them up any more. "That would completely ruin the game, as it's a strategic game and attacking at night or specific part of day is part of it. " - iRonik Im not saying not attack at a spesific part of the tiem or day, the 5 minuet period Im saying here is like, if you would normally send attacks at 15;11;19 right you would have from 15;06;19 to set up that attack, and if you set it within that window it would go without any problem and you …

Automated wave sending should happen. So should queing up attacks/defence to land at a certain time, as many as you want I want my phalanx to land in this village at 10;10;10 and I want them to land there In groups of 250 betwee 10;10;10 - 10;10;14 Within a 5 min period is enough I think so you can go put the kettle on, or set it up while your in a car and continue driving, don't even need the wifi to do it as long as village doesn't change. Travian is a stratergy game, with descision making bei…

• Stats R Wrong

Trouble_UK - - Tavern

Quote from m.hudson: “its correct as that is the traffic for all 52 merged domains ” yea I figured as much, no option to delete thread now though.. Lol at least something was learned still tis a lot

• Stats R Wrong

Trouble_UK - - Tavern

69,643 Members - 29,354 Threads - 5,322,892 Posts (1,224.5 Posts per Day) Hm Just need to change the denomenator to be the actual number. Should be easy fix. No way there is that much traffic here.

• LOS Noobs

Trouble_UK - - S4

Hi Lonestar, I am just sending you a message to see if you would be interested in joining LOS, we would love for you to come and join our alliance. We are seeking to create a strong team of players who are active daily and willing to work together in both offense and defense. Our leadership team is highly active. We will have at a leader online 24 / 7. All we ask is that you work with us, and hopefully we can both learn from each other. We exist primarily in the NE Quadrant but players close to …

• NoName, no pain?

Trouble_UK - - S5

sigh and.. they could have done so much its true they are pretty good hammers

• Quote from commander: “Or kill their own clubs...which I've seen plenty of from someone trying to be top off on a server.” or tourney style kill there own scouts to farm it best player in travian means nothing untill there is verification of identity (and more than just "whos email is that?")

• Day 25 - Ally analysis

Trouble_UK - - S5

? U what lol

• omg huns dont need to invest in training chiefs.. .. ..!!