Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 981.

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Quote from Chaotic: “Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony. ” You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Looking at GT, it looks like Mikle is referring to Gangastyle, but seems like he is safe in M now, Gecko is known for accepting everyone into his ally, give away free arties and not having won a single server... And how many servers has he played? I think that even Hegemony has a better wins to loss ratio than Gecko

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “I remember doing it in 2016 and Matt(m.hudson) warned me to not do it again ” If only we would get Matt back..:|

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “MODS!!! I forgot the term used for when players revive back old threads by posting in it ... Can someone please tell me what it used to be called or I'll start ripping my hair off!!!! ” necroposting? Should be against the rule forum guidelines imo

• Happy birthday? My birthday was more than 2 weeks ago...A bit late to the party Where’s the super secret awesome amazing once in a life time 40% gold sale to celebrate Travians birthday at? RatGate? @chainsawdaz Don’t you think they meant BerryGate?

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Rumour has it that seeing your production jump up with 10k when you gold 2 fields is really satisfying

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Rumour has it that @Zita_SE lurks way too much in this thread...

• All I see in that video is the person who created the snow... @ELE @Schmitz' Katze Jokes aside, really nice video! Not that I care too much about the storyline myself...But I like the concept, would be fun to see on regular speed servers, keep the new features coming

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Quote from Amalgon: “Sweet, Hope you're using Lemons bot this time, not that usual one you use! ” Thanks for the free shout out, I hope you are happy with the bot, let me know if there’s anything you think the bot is missing... There’s currently a 20% sale going on, so make sure to use the code “SHEEP” at checkout. Quote from Naughty: “Rumour has it. Shadowpree managed to find Lizard/Scorpion King again.. Owh dear.. I wonder how long they'll be able to hold onto their arti's for this time #deja …

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Pfff.... @chainsawdaz Everywhere you go, there will always be a Berry #BerryGate Travian ukx

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

950 now! The bots have arrived

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

I'm not

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Go to NW ” **** I'm in NE...You were too slow

• UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

Lemon - - Speed x3

@chainsawdaz Which quad we playing in?

• UK29 Round 1

Lemon - - Hall of Fame

I think she is trying to tell us something

• UK29 Round 1

Lemon - - Hall of Fame

Don’t think TravapaIooza is banned anymore though?

• Red swords tweak

Lemon - - Game Suggestions

Great suggestion! Another feature I would love to see, would be that the red swords disappear from your village overview, if you mark the attacks green in your rally point

• I heard fight aswell...Was hoping that they would have talked about bots in general other than just resource bots...There are also silver bots, that gain silver from adventures and selling items and then transfer the silver to whoever purchase it....And there are also other kinds of bots... Not gonna mention any domains or MHs, but if TG want people to help them fight the bots, people should not be met by a passive aggressive MH, saying that the system + the MHs will ban people who cheat, and it…

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

If she had used lemon juice for cleaning, she would’ve been done by now, it’s really effective! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No I think it’s the one and only...*drum roll*...Sommerfuglen?

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Did someone call me? No? Well, I’m here now.. Yowie?