Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Who are the domestic teams apart from AA?

• Ye, won't need them. Maybe settle for a play hammer of each tribe.

• Egyptian cropper cap, running roman praetorian village/ tueton spear village / Gaul TT village / and Hun hammer or Egyptian cropper cap, Roman WWK / Tuet WWR / gaul WWK / and Hun WWR lol

• The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is Romans because you accidentally didn't select Egyptians

• Quote from Inky: “There is already a server info thread, we have had one for a number of years UK Server Information New servers are also announced on the forum and on Facebook ” It’s almost two months out of date though. I’m guessing Mods can’t edit it , so maybe PWF’s one would be better so it can be always up to date.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Who dat boy - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Excel: “Quote from Happy: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Which group is yours excel? ” He’s in the Office Group.Probably a bit irritated that both Word and PowerPoint sent settlers before him, despite his superior spreadsheets ” I think they spent 300K silver on a helmet. How is a poor little simmer like me going to beat that? ” are you ertjee? ” Think they might actually be the NS alliance

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Who dat boy - - S4

Question is , will they run away with 3 gold medals or will the anti doping agency catch them later for another offence.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Who dat boy - - S4

Benzopila going for that triathlon of medals

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Who dat boy - - S4

Mr Blofeld Flexin that 2nd village

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Who dat boy - - S4

After 12 hours 526.

• Game improvements

Who dat boy - - Game Suggestions

Ye ZA was scrapped same time that the Indian domain was merged into AU.

• UK3

Who dat boy - - S3

Quote from Armour: “Thought this'd be interesting: Number of V2s after 8 days: GoT: 8/77 (10.4%) MM: 9/61 (14.8%) QT: 7/23 (30.4%) GD: 2/33 (6.1%) TDE: 2/28 (7.1%) NMS: 1/22 (4.5%) Crusader: 0/29 (0%) No analysis here, just was curious and figured I'd share the numbers ” Lots imminent as well, all the peeps on long walks.

• UK2 WW Update

Who dat boy - - S2

Quote from Smith: “TLP - UK6 ( the lazy panda's ) Got - UK2 ( Game of Thrones) Got - UK3 ( Guardians of Travian ) now Will we win 3 out of 3 ? ” Someone’s going to lose the winning streak , GoT or MM , or maybe both to someone else.

• UK3

Who dat boy - - S3

Quote from kashi_AU: “Why its so quite out here. ” sorry , still dealing with my grief from the passing of Phil the phalanx to some fat ugly rat.

• UK2 WW Update

Who dat boy - - S2

As an outsider of this server I’m impressed with GoT. A good selection of top hammers. Look forward to playing against on uk3.

• UK2 WW Update

Who dat boy - - S2

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple more days building might do it ” Is that 2nd in overall wheat so at least 927k or another measurement?

• Next server ?

Who dat boy - - General Discussions

Quote from Smith: “We, GoT alliance, wonder when the next UK server will start .... If no server starts soon , this group might go .com ” UK3 starts on April 30th 2018 at 7:00am London Time

• UK3

Who dat boy - - S3

Anyone going to be here or is everyone heading to COM1 which starts an hour later?

• WW Thread

Who dat boy - - S3

Maybe I said it wrong , I meant in this specific instance to rise above , not to do that for everything.

• Troop lists?

Who dat boy - - General Discussions

Travian :: units' attributes calculator Travian :: Troops