Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 365.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Cretin_UK - - S1

I believe there is less Natar defence in the WWs in the grey zone. I believe there is a reason for that as well...

• s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

Cretin_UK - - S1

Are "Morales" Spanish "Morals" - like Moralés? Or do you take a ripe morale, remove the stone from the middle and smash it up with some sour cream and a sprinkle of tomato and you have guaca-morale to dip your corn chips into...

• Alliance Leaders Meeting

Cretin_UK - - General Discussions

Quote from Mercedes: “As you may have seen, @Ameno has generously agreed to give up some of her time to meet with and discuss ideas with UK alliance leaders. A Skype room has been set up and leaders added. Discussions in there are manic, positive and very creative. Massive enthusiasm so far at the opportunity to be able to put ideas forward and get some responses back. Please PM me if you feel that anyone has been missed from servers you have played recently, in particular from speed. Current me…

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Cretin_UK - - S1

Losers confirmed in above meta now based on coordinated attacks. You can check JJ-Spec and Virago's town names for confirmation. @notorious crunchie Metas generally frowned upon on UK - especially 3 quad meta lol

Cretin_UK - - S1

Looks like its time for a Meta. Incomings from CTL and -FOL- on us, the NE and SE, who as far as I am aware there has been no interaction with to date. If they are getting involved in the SW then its not too hard to work out that it's meta-time. We are not concerned at this point as we understand that we have the numbers here...just interesting that these guys are getting involved when they have not sorted their own quads out - or have they???

• my guide is a variant on meme's guide that was posted a few months back...my notes are on that

• Man, if you do this strategy I hope you have some good allies to work with as you will have zero economy. On UK1 some people did this and I did an alternative strategy which settles about 10hrs later, but gives 2x the economy. Got a 125% still and then catapulted all of their feeders around me cause they had no production to stand against it... Be careful doing the zero economy, super fast settling strategy above. Decent raiders are still going to settle faster anyway.

Cretin_UK - - S1

Ah, H+++ OK - thanks for the clarification. Maybe we just need so many allies to get past your vast number of spearmen...

Cretin_UK - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “@Cretin_UK, Care to comment? ” I've been in touch with the leaders and players involved to find out what happened and sort it out. They have the story. I think you should know better than to get the truth from this thread though! I would like to be enlightened by how even the theoretical meta being discussed would have 260 accounts though? Can someone tell me which alliances I am purported to be allied with Would be quite enlightening I think!

• Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Cretin_UK: “Why won't you be able to talk about major issues with the UK forum? You are there for 3 days! Put your issues on the agenda rather than blindly agreeing to a proposed agenda otherwise there is no point going as you do not understand, or are too immature to be attending such a meeting. You were invited to a meeting - not summoned to a meeting with your superior to smile and nod. ” I’m going to answer this. I think Lemon should, but like a lot of us, I …

• Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Cretin_UK: “I am going to throw this out there - maybe the reason why HQ does not listed to some people is like this - and imagine this as a possible scenario, not what I personally think is actually happening: HQ: OK we need to implement something to improve UK forum, people are not happy CM: OK, how about we bring on a new Mod who might be better HQ: Is this realistic CM: Don't know but worth a try CM introduces new mod Several people instantly post very negative …

• So who won the big prizes? I have some non-golders who could do with 150 gold

Cretin_UK - - S1

There was a "tot" last UK1 according to my getters log

Cretin_UK - - S1

If you ever want to take your game to the next level, you can play with me and I'll teach you the 3 things you posted wrong about your game there

• I am going to throw this out there - maybe the reason why HQ does not listed to some people is like this - and imagine this as a possible scenario, not what I personally think is actually happening: HQ: OK we need to implement something to improve UK forum, people are not happy CM: OK, how about we bring on a new Mod who might be better HQ: Is this realistic CM: Don't know but worth a try CM introduces new mod Several people instantly post very negative things without even giving the person a ch…

Cretin_UK - - S1

Hmmmm...the most important thing I see in all of this is that it looks like Crunch is a spearman building defender

• Day 5 The Inner Sanctum

Cretin_UK - - Hero adventures

The cure is contained in the Red bottle. This statement is true, and therefore both statements on the other battles are false (Menes) and contain death. If either Yellow or Red bottles contained the cure, then both the other two have death, which means both the red label and the statement (Menes = fales & Nils = true) are in violation.

• Day 4. The Labyrinth of Death

ba87d0a53ef3e080dcd6e430c864c123.png

Cretin_UK - - S1

can someone please give me the odds of the meta GotFH happening? With the tone here I think I could make a lot by putting $1 down at the moment In response to Lokii, and what is happening in the south: I think about the highlight of today is that I built a level up on my academy in a feeder? Correction - we did have a bit of a laugh when someone tried to scout one of our scouters and lost about 500 scouts...

• Day 3. The Meeting Point

bronze door