Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 563.

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Too bad for you the police are corrupt! Hehe! I bribe the police and get an early release. Upon my release i reclaim the hill.

• searching for da kween

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

have you found de wae yet? de wae to uganda?

• Number game

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

28 the number of days in the shortest month - February (during normal years obvs)

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

the nuclear experiments that -M- mentions include a nuclear bomb to the hill. MK manages to hide inside a fridge before impact occurs causing him to be flung off to North Korea with minor injuries. The explosion also results in the reincarnation of Tibs as the new King of the hill

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

33 174 Hah yeah MKs on to something here. Globalization!!!

• Mesut Özil

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Wow 7 years since this thread began dayyum

• Number game

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

26. The number of bones in the human foot

• One Sentence at a Time Story

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Once there was a pizza man called to a remote house in the woods. His name was Bob, a 24 year old youth with short black hair. He knocked on the door, eager to get a tip. But after waiting a while there was no answer. He knocked once more. After waiting again he looked around while sighing, but then through the first floor window he made out a figure through the blind. IT WAS SAMUEL L JACKSON! Mr. Jackson opened the door and shock horror, Samuel L. Jackson is identical to the pizza guy and as it…

• Caption the Picture Round 6

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

When she try kissing you but ends up eating your face

• Modified One Word Story

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Once feline cars jingle with dog, JINX! Tarzan itself had dire few three rich male id

• Lookalike's

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Come on someone post a 3rd pic or will I just have to judge 2 pics

• New One Word Story

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Quote from Hawkery: “Hello! My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize…

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

33 158... brahhh

• Last poster wins

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Lol it closes tomorrow bro And I win

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

What Mouse Keyboard does not realize however is that Tibs has had regenerative spells fitted inside him for moments like these to bring him from death back to life! The utter shock that MK experiences upon seeing the return of this seemingly dead man is enough to send him running for away for his life, conceding the hill to Tibs!

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

33 156 finish counting to millon? Oh and what's the EEISS thing?

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

33 154 thx MK

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

33 152 seen the new announcement but why have the subgenres of threads been renamed with 'migrate' added to them? And where's our lord & saviour rammmmy? Oh and congrats MK and ayyy up temps been a lil while since we were spamming the games section threads

• Last poster wins

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Or maybe not

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

A long lost seemingly unknown stranger arrives to claim the hill. Upon a double take MK realizes it is none other than tibs but alas by then it is too late ashy then MK has been spell bounded into becoming a manservant to the new king of the hill Tibs