Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Ayath - - S1

Quote from Heston: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Good poem Daegon. Maybe don't quit the day job though.. ” @DaegontheSnake what do you do in real life? Does anyone from MFH know (in case he doesn't reply ). I think he is an English teacher.... I disagree with Alexhol. Please can we have more poems for future reports? Regardless of whether it is MFH attacking or GoT. On a side note, although I don't think that attack did that much damage, it does show that a few extra fakes and GOT are unable to coordi…

Ayath - - S1

Generally speaking, when an alliance messages another alliance to leave an account alone because the owner has sadly passed, it is understood that that will be respected. However, when that account keeps growing, building troops, and resources are not overflowing, there is some doubt about the honesty of the request. So whatever the truth of the circumstance, unfortunately, that request cannot now be honoured. Really disappointed that GotN have done this. Bottom drawer tactics, and the lowest of…

Ayath - - S1

Looks like you are a bit out of touch there Heston. Jog on

• UK1 - Battle reports

Ayath - - S1

You might have to wait till Friday morning, most of MFH go to bed well before 3am. We need our beauty sleep more than you do.

• UK1 Server Analysis 4/9

Ayath - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from alestorm: “Its not one dimensional at all. You can have a 60 member alliance with 9 good players, the average score will be brought down of course, that doesn't mean that the 60 players alliance is better or worse, it just simply means that 51 of them are not doing very much. I think the biggest thing that you missed in the stats, is that Gotn are much bigger than losers yet they still achieved the same overall average, even with higher numbers of players…

Ayath - - S1

Ghetto thanks for the -1

Ayath - - S1

From previous posts from others, all you are saying is we should make more res from BoT accounts ? I find that profoundly wrong.

Ayath - - S1

I still predict Gotn will fail - muhahahah aka you have no idea about a large confed org.

Ayath - - S1

Liking that you all responded with hate

Ayath - - S1

Quote from Deffer K: “When you report all bots to MH to stop others from raiding them, but then remember you ruined yours raiding ” Then we celebrate and look forward to a clean server, don't you ? Based on your likes, we can see the cheats ...

Ayath - - S1

The bots in the NW have been banned too. About time.

• UK1 - Battle reports

Ayath - - S1

Quote from Hansen: “Come on Markokram show the right result instead.. for me it's look like his croplocked. travian-reports.net/us/report/64546074024 travian-reports.net/us/report/64546102bd3 travian-reports.net/us/report/645463713fc travian-reports.net/us/report/6454642d56f travian-reports.net/us/report/645465558ce travian-reports.net/us/report/645466a0305 travian-reports.net/us/report/645467d9bf4 travian-reports.net/us/report/64546847920 travian-reports.net/us/report/645469c55c7 / ” Please use…

Ayath - - S1

Quote from -SR: “ZX43HM3MLX-10.png Lemon on tour. Hear TG is providing the bevs. ” Which one is Lemon's Mum ?

Ayath - - S1

you forget the Roman surge is close

• Currently Listening to?

Ayath - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=sazPEkee3Dg

Ayath - - S1

Gotn are too busy to reply, ahem

• Currently Listening to?

Ayath - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=GKgfCthuiV0

Ayath - - S1

Converter - Battle reports Travian Gotn and ST sitting in a bed - kissing Honest guv - we're only 39 players ... I love pork pies

Ayath - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Sim_To_Win: “Don't you have a public Skype/Discord channel for UK servers to deal with this kind of provoking rather than doing it on the forum? ” that's actually an interesting suggestion, we could do that little further down in the serveri'm sure people won't just scream feck off to everyone, we are all mature people ” And add the pokebot! That can’t go wrong! ” Didn't it blow up yet ?

Ayath - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from Delta_DK: “How many is in that skype chat lol? ” 193. We just merged Skype rooms with CM preparing for our confed ” We limited everyone to just one guess as well - can't work out how we had 600 entries