Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 211.

• Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from jaruby: “Comx is always fun. You should bring the crew there. ” unfortunately you have to forfeit your real life to play speed ” Don't pretend you have a real life

• Quote from APenguinOverlord: “2) Don't write a forum essay on BotN before metaing the Danes and forfeiting your right to use the word 'pathetic' ” Dude we meta'd with the Danes solely to start the new server ASAP. #Travception

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S1

Yours, you all deleted!

• Moogle for hire to the top bidder. Strengths - Can cook own meals. Puts toilet seat down Weaknesses - Sleeps a lot. Kills own alliance heroes

Moogle - - S1

At least he's attacking people rather than letting his hammer chill in Crimson's cap playing with their balls

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Ok so it was a push account that was in SQ hahahah GG ” Are you broken?

Moogle - - S1

Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Hell Cat: “if only you knew which account I was on.....you would laugh and laugh....or maybe you would just be even more burned up than you already are ” It's the Moogle account, go attack. You're welcome guys ” LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “He was never in SQ so that’s a lie ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ecd56090ac199bad06e7ea5f6 wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ecd56090ac199bad06e7ea5f6 wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ecd56090ac199bad06e7ea5f6 xQLwAz98D0QPxAiBwAab4f1zdwFYaTzPdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA== hqdefault.jpg

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “So the village that wasn’t a push for crunchie that settle right next to his cropper has now been chiefd by him Hhhhhmmmmm seems like we have rumbled anouther cheater And you said it wasn’t a push account hahahahahaha Noob ” It wasn't a push village. It was a guy in our chat who knows Crunchie IRL and couldn't commit the time anymore, so left and offered his villages to be raided / chiefed.

Moogle - - S1

Quote from Loric: “I don't think you'll beat the Madog meme this server though ” I genuinely thought if that one when I got that meme default. bravo. Meme of the year

Moogle - - S1

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ecd56090ac199bad06e7ea5f6

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Feeling lazy, imagine you can see it ” bet you say that to all the girlies

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Moogle - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “3? Keepcalm, Daisy and? ” Your mum

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Moogle - - S1

Quote from graculus: “FOX have some powerful accounts surrounding the WW at (100,100) ” yeah but one of those accounts is Madog so lmaoooo

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Moogle - - S4

Nice work KTF!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

I can confirm that the guy in that IGM print screen doesn't have any 'back up from SQ' Snitches get stitches. GG's on the settling

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Moogle - - S4

Quote from Foxache: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Population growth, comparison to similar accounts who are doing it already...take your pick. Or maybe simply fireworks is visible above his village. ” And what account are you playing my lad, or are you just an obese pop corn muncher sitting in the corner giving a running commentary. It's not as if you're going to win the server is it. ” but apparently he is Here to Win. See what I did there? eh? anyone?

Moogle - - S1

Whether we win or lose we will stay until the end It is just a game don't forget guys!

Moogle - - S1

Quote from The Devil: “Quote from -SR: “A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away different things from this game, if you can't appreciate that you must be new kiddo. ” Oh yeah I’m proper new hahahah if only ” Please tell us who you are so we can actually validate if you're a good player or a pussy who hides be…

Moogle - - S1

I heard a rumour GotN have normally cleared their quad by this stage of the game and are developing.. wait for it.... RESPECT for MFH. Tell me this isn't true