Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

The Scribe - - S1

How are Things going? Are betrayed still run away leaders, and supreme rulers of the map or have something changed in the last couple of weeks?

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from mutley_UK: “monkeys of the north or gods flying high? ” definitly monkeys of the North, gods flying high doesnt quite sound rigth

The Scribe - - S1

apperently

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “scribe, my posts where i told you exactly who and when people banned are also removed. So did you expect you stating your points be left and everyone else who proved you wrong to be removed? That would just left your messaged out of context. Nobody wants to read galf stories Btw, heston nice to see you're back! ” No not at all, imo they should either remove all of it or none of it, I just think it is weird that when you, I and Crunch poke a bit at each other without being …

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from playingwithfire: “I have just had to do a thread clean and I have removed all of the posts containing accusations of cheating, ban discussions and insults. Accusations of cheating are not allowed on the forums. Ban discussion is not allowed on the forums. And the insults had reached a level where they had crossed the line. This is a warning for everyone that if there is more discussion of bans or cheating or the insults start back up, there will be formal warnings and the thread may e…

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “What account are you on Mr Scribe? ” I choose not to tell, knowing full well that you will think that I am a coward and rigthfully so, but Fenrir and I used to play against the main core of Gotn and we would get our asses handed to us. When they decided to come here Fenrir was invited I was not, to put it mildly a few of them are not overly fund of me

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from graculus: “Quote from Natiri: “no push acc or cheating. But keep telling them stories Truth is. Our off coord is just alot better than your deff coord Converter - Battle reports Travian ” So who is making all the bots? ” Thus far the only major ally in NV who has had players banned because of bots is MFH, who had a couple of players banned for using farm bots

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from The Scribe: “@Mutley if you lived in the World that everyone else lives in, you would know that they have been half your size all server, yep I know you like to make up stories to make MFH look better, but from the reports I see atm there is no need to make up stories, you guys are doing quite well. @Marksy I will at some point otherwise I will die of boredom, but was hoping for a good cross quad war with the winner of Gotn and you guys ” lol you are in GotN, th…

The Scribe - - S1

@Mutley if you lived in the World that everyone else lives in, you would know that they have been half your size all server, yep I know you like to make up stories to make MFH look better, but from the reports I see atm there is no need to make up stories, you guys are doing quite well. @Marksy I will at some point otherwise I will die of boredom, but was hoping for a good cross quad war with the winner of Gotn and you guys

The Scribe - - S1

So when you done with GotN which ally will be your neXT target, cause it sure is getting kinda boring just simming away

The Scribe - - S1

Ok good, I was gonna say the way you guys have been kicking Gotn ass in reports you have been showing, it would have been sad if you were to move

The Scribe - - S1

Is the rumour of MFH moving to server 4 true?

The Scribe - - S1

Just so you know Natiri is lying she did not just make popcorn

The Scribe - - S1

Wow it looks like you guys are absolutely smashing GOTN, are you hammering away at them in offence also?

The Scribe - - S1

Did you read the post you replied to Mutley, im not in Gotn

The Scribe - - S1

I know, but to be honest I was asleep, it is weekend I need to sleep in but at as I wrote in one of my other posts you have info that I dont, so fair enough you migth be rigth, but I can only comment on the info I have access to. Nevertheless my beef is more with accusations of cheating with no proof than it is with wheter or not Gotn misrepresented themselfs

The Scribe - - S1

So now I am to believe everything you Guys write on here . The MM you talk about I dont have access to, but with you are rigth with some research I can see that Betrayed have used defensive troops, but I cannot see if they used them against GG or you guys

The Scribe - - S1

As I am not in Gotn nor Betrayed I have not seen this MM and I was not aware of Betrayed having sent defensive troops, that is why I wrote as far as I know in my post. But apperently you Guys have info I dont so you migth be rigth. Still dont change my opponion on the cheating accusation being to low a level to stub to

The Scribe - - S1

Quote from -SR: “Quote from Cretin_UK: “Ah, H+++ OK - thanks for the clarification. Maybe we just need so many allies to get past your vast number of spearmen... ” Crunchie is a pure clubby builder, the most versatile troop type in the game. We're not perfect SavageInvader, but we've not proclaimed to be something we're not. You guys have. You're not being judged for not being good players, but rather having misrepresented yourselves from day 1. ” Fair enough however as far as i know the only ál…

The Scribe - - S1

First up I would like to back SR he has NOT cried about losing his hammer But I am a bit confused as to why he is surprised about Gotn defending for ST the confederacy has been known for weeks