Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 254.

• Answer: Gaul village: phals and druids, Teut village: send res to Gaul vill, Hun village: send res to Gaul village, Roman village: send res to Gaul village, Egyptian village: send res to Gaul vill (then chiefed by someone awake during the night (so that they can then settle an Egyptian cropper)).

• Defensive Gaul Guide

WIM - - Guides & Tutorials

Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from playingwithfire: “I wish to remain anonymous ” No deal.@WIM ” so it says not to build barracks past level 6? ” Not heard that one in a while!

• Alliance Leaders Meeting

WIM - - General Discussions

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Imo it's all flawed as no one has asked new players why they are leaving, what don't they like etc. It's out-of-touch having a bunch of experienced players try and decide things for a group of players they don't represent. Probably best to just give new players a survey in-game to fill out a couple days after BP ends or something. ” Compared to most of the people involved, I'd consider myself 'new'. So they are technically having their say.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

WIM - - S1

Can Dea and I be the undercard, please?

• UK1 Arte analysis

WIM - - S1

Quote from Blaze: “Quote from WIM: “Quote from MadZ: “Y'all not voting for Sansa just because she hasn't gotten her boobs out yet. Sophie Turner is by far the most beautiful person in GoT (minus Peter Dinklage). ” I never thought I would ever agree with anything that MadZ said, blimey!Is the poll based on the TV series, or how George Arr ArMart'n described them in the books? ” well considering danaerys is 12 in the books, you tell me..... ” In A Game of Thrones she is 12, but by A Dance with Dra…

• UK1 Arte analysis

WIM - - S1

Quote from MadZ: “Y'all not voting for Sansa just because she hasn't gotten her boobs out yet. Sophie Turner is by far the most beautiful person in GoT (minus Peter Dinklage). ” I never thought I would ever agree with anything that MadZ said, blimey! Is the poll based on the TV series, or how George Arr ArMart'n described them in the books?

• The red chest.

• MS Paint Contest: The Natars!

WIM - - MS Paint - Natars

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ca51d974d716bf97984724b60

WIM - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “24 then - and as crunchie pointed out in chat not all of them are in there because a couple of playes havent sent their reports Converter - Battle reports Travian ” Lies: x.gifMarketplace destroyedx.gifGranary damaged from level 20 to level 4 I worked hard to keep that granary and its workers in business, I'll have you know.

• UK2 End of Server Awards

WIM - - S2

IGN (single or dual-account): Puzzled - dual account after arts Your Set-up and Achievements: Rammer Alliance: TFSC Best Alliance (Not your own): NemRis - a alliance with fewer than 30 players who managed to construct a WW is impressive, especially in a quad with an alliance of GoT's calibre. Best Player on the Server: Ra9 (my dual) Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Virgo or salesman Best Opponent: SWM (GoT weren't really opponents in my opinion) Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Pop…

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

Looks like GoT are having trouble defending two WWs concurrently: Converter - Battle reports Travian It did break my heart when the vill was changed and the WW was gone, though. Would have loved a cheeky WW zeroing to add to my portfolio.

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

I'm on my second reading of ASOIAF, I recognise the name Bran, recognise Drogon and Jon Snow, and I have been told that GRRM is still working on the White Walkers, but who the heck is sssssupdude? Would have thought I'd recognise that name, or was he a TV series character?

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

So, do TFSC share the win with GoT, given our amicable relations? Reason for my rammer being so small: Converter - Battle reports Travian This has been a nice and quiet server, I think we needed a recovery period after AA dominated last round. Looking forward to seeing what other Khalasars are on their way to various wonders. Big thanks to my duel Ra who came in and saved the account shortly after arts. Without him the account would have died out. Lorraine and Andy deserve some recognition, they…

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

Converter - Battle reports Travian

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “ #GetRekt!!! @goldenboy WHERE U AT!?!?!? ” Definition of humility.

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

Because it sounds like a euphemism.

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ca51d974d716bf97984724b60 Does that mean I also have endgame experience?

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4 Perfect end to this silly little argument that could quite easily have been done in PMs (In the End - Linkin Park).

• UK2 WW Update

WIM - - S2

Quote from themightyreds: “Quote from nick: “ ” the multiple S dude well, do you get a refund on private education? ” Woah - leave that out. Firstly, I'll have you know that his site of education is beautiful and situated in one of the most lovely regions of this fine country (and not too far from the most beautiful university campus). Secondly I see no link between cost of education and Travian ability or forum use. This is just a cheap and unnecessary attack, you should be ashamed of yourself.…

WIM - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “ ” Quote from WIM: “He is quitting because he realised that he has been spelling his name incorrectly this whole time. ” Awkward moment when you try and join in on the joke but dont even understand the joke yourself... (Lucky is called Mark, not me, he hasnt spelt his name wrong) ” Markoram (Mark) spells his name wrong. It is with a C, not a K, dear Alex (Marksy). Not sure whether you were referring to yourself or me in that statement.