Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S1

3 of those 4 fights were not by choice, but yes I agree all the fighting was a pronlem but it is a war game after all. Would be mighty boring if everyone just simmed to late game

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

WhatTheScott? - - S1

GG are a shoe in. Everyone may as well delete

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

lets start a petition for gold compensation

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

gonna share those reports?

WhatTheScott? - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “Quote from KnowToFail: “I wasnt the one that showed it EDIT: Not that it changes anything ” My apologies : you are correct, you didn't show it, WhatTheScott did ” and I'd do it again

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

Next time can you use those powers for good and correct all of The Devil's attempts at English?

WhatTheScott? - - S1

alot of moaning here really. At the end of the day GoTN are just the superior alliance. It happens. Alliances all join a server but only one can win. Put it down to whatever you like; spoiler alliances, poor leadership, whatever. Its all apart of the game and we know that when we sign up for a new server. I'm all for a bit of banter and trash talk but when its just moaning like a spoilt brat it shows you need to step back and have a better look at yourself. Leaderships fail, but if you aren't wi…

WhatTheScott? - - S1

anyone that doesnt see David gave 110% and was the only true leader we had needs their mental health evaluated. The fact you rate bikerman at all, yet alone above David, just proves that anything further you have to say is a waste of everyones time

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Rumour has it you’re a good lad so I’ll take that as truth ” drunk already. That was almost nice

WhatTheScott? - - S1

Quote from mutley_UK: “if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P ” we know our strengths and we stick to that

WhatTheScott? - - S1

Let me tell you a story. The war between GoTN and Betrayed had been waging for several weeks. I wish I could say both sides were taking a beating but the truth is that morale was at an all time low in the betrayed camp. We had a few minor wins on the battlefield but nothing substantial. Rumours surfaced that WhatTheScott had been green lit, perhaps feeling it was a good opportunity to deal with a local threat. Over the next day or two these rumours started coming in more frequent and more urgent…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Well hats off to NS especially TROLL The person who chiefs villages and defends them instantly No warning no nothing just booooom defends So hats off to NS meta up at start of server defends newly chiefd farms I wonder what else they have up there sleeves ” almost as poor form as farm spiking hey?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

well he claims to be your dual so i guess that implicates you as well. Partners in crime eh?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

The only cheating steve does is stealing my misses as a dual Say what you want about steve, I have known him for a long time and personality clashes aside he is hands down a great strategist and therefore a good player. Claiming he cheats is laughable and just an insult for lack of anything more constructive to say about him. Nat don't you have a new alliance to piss off? Its been a few weeks and you are still there so I can only assume you are spending too much time stalking your hubby Steve an…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

You can only speak to me when you finish a lvl12 field

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

I was told I'm not allowed to make fun of TIN over the recent OP so this is me not posting about it yet (Screw you Mutley, I will not conform to your regime!!!!)

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

WhatTheScott? - - S1

GoTN + Betrayed super meta?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

Quote from Ameno: “Section §11 of Terms and Conditions states the following: Quote from Travian Games: “The user undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to him when using all the games and websites operated by TRAVIAN GAMES. He undertakes to comply with the game rules applicable. Furthermore, he undertakes to refrain from the following actions: • Dissemination of statements with abusive, harassing or violent content or with content glorifying violence or with inflammatory, …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

WhatTheScott? - - S4

What about the sexually biased nature of alliance names? Is that allowed? I have a sister that would like to join but it appears that will be frowned upon in certain circles