Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Black-: “Last round RIAPS quite win due to enemies not able to do the maths OSD ” Last round the winner was MAUNA. RIAPS didn't send their hammers in time. Like TurkC on EPIC, seems bad player can't even do math

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Placebo: “I suppose most of their deff already is in GTB ww though, since their own is just a decoy. Unless they simply don't know how to queue deff after 6+ years” Guess they will win the server

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

[TABLE='width: 554'] [TR='class: hover'] [TD='class: ra, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right']1.[/TD] [TD='class: pla, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']Richie Gee[/TD] [TD='class: nam, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']Que Sera, Sera[/TD] [TD='class: al, bgcolor: #FFFFFF']GTB[/TD] [TD='class: lev, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']90[/TD] [TD='class: at, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']-[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Edit: Will he join every time he has to build up a new level and then switch back to RIAPS? Tha…

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

[TABLE='width: 554'] [TR='class: hover'] [TD='class: ra, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: right']4.[/TD] [TD='class: pla, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']Pharaohs[/TD] [TD='class: nam, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']❤ Equality Street ❤[/TD] [TD='class: al, bgcolor: #FFFFFF']VoC[/TD] [TD='class: lev, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']19[/TD] [TD='class: at, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center']-[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So finally VoC has officially joined the race to 100

• Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Mikle: “Not seen any wars yet TurkC, it's been quite a quiet server all told...” He went on BREX-IT with no positive results

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Is Natar WW going to fast again.... ? Fix it asap if it is, dont wanna again a 130 days round

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Rumor has it, i can finally go on holiday

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from TurkC: “Would you like a lecture for 150k since you just lost Dr. Ganzo? Sorry, but you neither have the strength or the experience to give lecture. You are disappearing one by one. And your efforts trying to defend yourself with your comments are funny. My advice for you is to get a good sleep , think and then keep writing.” Ganzo is out of brex-it didn't u see? We are disappearing? Where? Are you gonna be banned and delete again?

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Rome: “ But you are right when you say that Brexit could have done more... I mean if anyone with their hands on a small haste and some nice horses and a want for off points would know to just go make a full scout on Munchkins as i did last night... I mean 6k catas dead for litterary no cost! I believe it is the 3rd or 4th time it have happend to him and Brexit did shamefully not pick up those off points as he is clearly not on at night! But well Brexit is kinda new to the server so i …

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “As do we Your in a dream world you are mate.” So we are so lucky that we never find a wall? Just because are usless cap? Oh well, so we juse have to hit all the usless cap :ahoy:gonna come every day from today on

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from doGA: “2 people called out yesterday that you gonna attack small players if that dosnt tell you your playstyle , I dont know what will and you keep zeroing those caps , dosn matter much to us as same said by you , but you cant go for important target even if you want to cos you dont have enough firepower left , feels weak bro ? and yeah when the war broke down b.w us I even didnt expect that hege will do so much better against you as 90 % of the players are non gold small a/c , But ye…

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “Wow you can scout, well done Funny how you rarely hit a high priority target, you always go for the smaller guys, the targets that actually don't effect us much. The targets that can easily be rebuilt in 1-2 days. For guys with big egos, your not really doing much. I mean you guys even said yourselves that hitting caps doesn't really do much - yet you continue to. Never met such a boring group zzz :} I can't congratulate a team on poor standards of play.” That's some high leve…

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “Yet again going for smaller players caps lol :roll: embarassing” Sorry if we didn't went here

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Yestarday our friends were so active and early, what happend today? :ahoy:

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Rumor has it brex-it found defenses in a usless cap

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Tombo457: “What excuse you gonna offer for Ingvar's 75k imp main being chiefed then? So pathetic.” 4h attack's travel during night, guess they were sleeping. like sun of a beach. On them wasn't a 13h+ but an "i hope he is sleeping move" and it turned out well that is what i complimented for

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “They sure did. Wonder how many small capitals will be hit tonight ;)” Dunno, prolly just 1

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “In general, there have been plenty of smashed hammers. Not just the tyrant.” Ye u are probably right, they smashed a lot with stupid actions

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Dazum: “pretty sure you've smashed a few times” When moving all togheter or random attacks by the tyrant? - - - Updated - - - Quote from Dazum: “because you aim for pointless places :roll: congratulating your egos based on a few destroyed capitals” Poor Nex, he is pointless

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Dr3K - - Speed x3

Quote from Tombo457: “Pretty sure your friend smashed something after they logged in this morning...” Since they never found defense on ur villages they didn't even need a main, also they were short on crop