Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 346.

• Worst server imaginable

KnowToFail - - General Discussions

Maybe some spicy drama. Stealing oasis from ally members to cause a coup

• Worst server imaginable

Hey, so me and a few friends of mine were debating what would make the absolute worst server in the history of servers. Crowdsoursing ideas as well So far we have: 1000 total registered accounts 200 actual players playing them. The multis would also be farm spikers. 2 metas from day 1 each consisting of 100 players. About 5 150% 15c to go around. Late stage WW builder would refuse to queue the last level and let Natars win. What evil did we miss?

• When is a start?

Ur right, I should stop making sense! BRING FORWARD THE SERVER! WE SAID SO!

• When is a start?

They however didnt get Closed Beta. That might be the reason.

• When is a start?

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Community Calendar - October 2018 Look at that. Where is UK server? November?(( ” Yes.

• When is a start?

Absolute shambles, im tellin you. Ill have 2 more weeks of my life before I get sucked in again

• When is a start?

Quote from Lemon: “I can hereby confirm that the server will start on the 22nd of October. I can also confirm that our new CM will be Crunch. ” Id agree with CM Crunch, but only during office hours

• When is a start?

You should probably rephrase and state that there is people that want to start early and everyone else is okay with starting normally. Noone is pushing to be started later then it was planned to.

• When is a start?

All good and well. But we are talking 1-2 weeks here. Not 1-2 months. Surely it wouldnt be pushed forward more then 1-2 weeks.

• When is a start?

There are server starts roughly every 48 days. People/alliances can choose to go to whatever server they want to. Surely AA couldve gone to uk2 and be there, dominate and win, since its a relatively dead server. It started after their finished. But they chose to be willing to join the more hyped/competitive server and for that they have to wait a bit longer. Im not asking for it to be pushed back. All I want is not to ve tempered with, since servers started after that server ended and they chose…

• When is a start?

They couldve joined uk2 if they wanted to play a new server immidietely. But other aiances were busy, as they are now, so I dont see a reason why it should be put forward now, simply because you want it so?

• When is a start?

That is a weak argument and you know it. All the people that dont want is sooner simply want for the server NOT TO BE TEMPERED WITH. Now, that shouldnt me that hard, would it? It would fall nicely with the end of uk1 and start of the new one.

• Dont be impatient. UK1 is in its final stages and the next server is gonna start end of October - said by Ameno. October calendar will be released this week anyways, so youll know for sure.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

(think)

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

I genuinelly feed bad for you, whatever the truth is

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Who?

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “themightyreds, legendary builder of praets and ei ” legos*

• Yeah Ive heard a com29 alliance has a high chance of joining... Now I really need to invest in lube stocks because we will be in for a riiiiiide

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

KnowToFail - - S1

Okay, since this is called a UK1 END GAME Analysis, Ill just write it up in here, I dont feel another post is neccessary. Currently, there 4 WWs. MFH, GotN, FOX and Betrayed. Now a little background on the last 1-2 months development in Betrayed island. wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…192d62d32f8c9a0b687b2ea71Here is the alliance def points. Leading is Betrayed with 5 396 581 def points. Runner ups are MFH with 3 611 035. After that its like its shown. GG with 2 153 303, GotN with less then 2 mil…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

KnowToFail - - S1

I am not sure you are aware of the situation outside your party up there. Ill write something up.