Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

dejaentendu_UK - - F&S 3x

A specific 90s member asked me, as a sitter, not to attack and account as it was there 12 year old daughters. Highly sceptical of this as well as some other things across at least 4 accounts. I’m not going on a public witch hunt against individuals. As I said, speak to me privately if you have concerns or want details. It was a fun round and 90’s won convincingly. Take it as that, any nonsense of server being dead after day whatever is nonsense. You merged late on to keep hold of a win. It’s not…

Won’t name names publicly, will share that privately. But they are either duplicates or 90s are running a day care centre.

It was a fun round. Would ask if it was over by day 30 why 90’s merged then? Probably won either way but doesn’t sound like the actions of a team strolling over the line. I suppose those duplicate accounts that got neglected just weren’t cutting it anymore...

To be fair logging in twice a day takes longer when you are running multi-accounts to pad the numbers...

Quote from Keyser soze_UK: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “I would love an NFL draft style server. Pick 4/5 major players - not sure how we decide this - then they get a list of players who agree to see the server out and draft one by one. No confeds, NAP’s. Just new fresh ally’s and see who wins. ” Lets start again its not fairEveryone stand against the wall the fat snotty kid gets picked last ” didn’t say start again, it was more an idea for a future server and about making them continually compe…

It was just an idea. It would require some co-op from Trav to let it happen maybe. But it would be fun and in theory should provide balance. It also helps bring through new guys. They get to work closer with the vets who may normally be in a closed ally so they should develop and help future servers. Win win

I would love an NFL draft style server. Pick 4/5 major players - not sure how we decide this - then they get a list of players who agree to see the server out and draft one by one. No confeds, NAP’s. Just new fresh ally’s and see who wins.

My experience of the multiple AE or RoA servers I’ve played is they’ve had runaway winners. Most impressive so far being TFC, sorry 90’s. It seems to be we’ve yet to have two highly skilled and organised teams decide to go into the same server and battle it out. It’s always been one and they’ve blown the competition away. This is happening again here. It’s good for 90’s. They deserve the win. I feel it’s the opposite of what Trav want to happen. UK numbers are continually dropping. Having an acc…

I haven’t played a WW server in about 8 years, I may as well be

I was on it but I didn’t recognise many, lots of Turkish folk though. Seems to be a thing now?

Hmm previous AE server that had TFC on it was probably as one-sided. Makes a difference coming in with a plan. My first server in a while and it seems my friends don’t play anymore [list][*] [/list]

And I thought I, Bo Jackson/Assistant to Bo Jackson’s Assistant, thought I’d done some good defensive work in the last days...not posting now. Why’d ya have to go have a million or so troops?

I thought I was the assistant to lemons assistant?

I thought I was Bo Jackson?

A fun one for you guys: Had a member of Shadows, who will remain nameless, IGM to ask if I could stop deffing someone in my ally. As this is this person being selfish, not deffing themselves and I presume because he’s fed up spitting his dummy out when it goes wrong. The best part? I’m not even defending the village

To be fair both Vicious and Shadows in the last few days have taken to attacking heavily our mid-sized guys...for no obvious reason. Maybe should’ve focused on the guys beating them rather than some of our smaller targets and this wouldn’t have happened...

Does not seem like the defense of a deity...

Never mind what are all these other alliances are doing...what are DERP doing?! Having fun reading y’all fight That’s about it.

Wouldn’t really be a one man band then? Would just be a regular old band...what can you play?

Unfortunately not as much as me Lemon.... Gonna start my own one man band I think