Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Natiri - - S1

Go get a room

Natiri - - S1

and who are you calling bro! im a girl and you know that :-O words can hurt you know

Natiri - - S1

Now in other news.... i want to cata MFH can someone plz name a nice target. Im thinking Crunchie or maybe SR (although i hear he is a screamer so he will probably be better as a fake target) Edit: only a joke ofc. i would never attack Crunchie

Natiri - - S1

Yeah im sorry for my lack language skills. Should have known that those comments about the lack of glory in attacking someone outside of an ally and need to point out how you only attacked us after you got attacked was all about being disapointed in betrayed leadership/lack of defensive help. Also makes total sense to write fenrir to point out you disapointment. My mistanke! Will go back to school for sure

Natiri - - S1

As i said you had a good run and did some damage Fighting back = earning respect. Going on forum to complain about being cataed in a war game .... well that does the opposite in my opinion. I don't think i have much more to say about it.

Natiri - - S1

Im tempted to be a bit** because as i see it you are complaining. But i will try to actually answer: So what if you where not in Betayed at the time? you had off and you have shown a willingness to use it against us (with some success i might add). You said it yourself its not sim city. Its a war game. That means Fenrir should do what he can to stop you. Period. End of discussion. Its his job to protect GOTN by making it expensive as f* to attack us and/or be in opposing allies. Its not about gl…

Natiri - - S1

Dahm childen behave or i will have to put you all in separate corners btw Moon it was a nice run you had. GJ. Also being targeted actually usually means you are considered a threat/ someon who needs to be shut down. So dont take it so personally. Its a war game, things get smashed up. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose Alex.... but why are you using axes and tk in a wall ? Edit: tbf to KTF deffending against the amount of incoming that you are gonna have in any given op is crazy. Most of the …

Natiri - - S1

Good i always aim to insult you just a tiny bit crunch. not that i know you. it just seems like the right thing to do

Natiri - - S1

Children behave plz. Already had one thread locked this server. Hell Cat you made me curious - which acc do you play in game?

Natiri - - S1

no comments (plz think of a comment that is both funny and slightly insulting to crunch)

Natiri - - S1

what is a pet rock

Natiri - - S1

Maybe

Natiri - - S1

Better i good dictator than a weak democracy - specially when im the one making the rules. Actually i think the rules are very fair. If i where in charge the rule would be: all bow and my will is law. So everything would be illegal and against the rules unless i say otherwise (and ofc it would be totally arbitrary) on the other hand it would cut down on the amount you needed to read

Natiri - - S1

meh i'm happy with it. specially because mod left three post's from crunch - tripple posting dude. dont be like that crunch

Natiri - - S1

Quote from graculus: “Quote from Natiri: “no push acc or cheating. But keep telling them stories Truth is. Our off coord is just alot better than your deff coord Converter - Battle reports Travian ” So who is making all the bots? ” Lol how should i know not me. never used a bot actually.

Natiri - - S1

I never lie. Words can hurt u know se its real tears

Natiri - - S1

no push acc or cheating. But keep telling them stories Truth is. Our off coord is just alot better than your deff coord Converter - Battle reports Travian

Natiri - - S1

so could someone tell me it those two used to date? seems they either really hate or really like each other. Made me wonder

Natiri - - S1

Quote from graculus: “Quote from belfe: “Oh dear... It must be a difficult day to play in MFH 'again' today... And yeah. The purpose of a def team is to def yourself right? ” Why so selfish, the purpose of a def team is to defend the alliance. If you'd ever done that you would know it is not an exact science, it requires analysis both of attack reports and an understanding of the enemy and what their current objectives are. This server I've got plenty of green medals but only one of them was tru…

Natiri - - S1

I will take your word for it Crunch. U are after all the master of propaganda (and provocation)