Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• UK3 Ally analysis thread.

Feneris_UK - - S3

excellent analysis as always

• UK3

Feneris_UK - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Still, if they want to do that stuff, go and do it on the .com servers where everyone does it. UK servers are less hardcore and multi account packed, lots of people enjoy casual gaming. That also brings to the point of why you have strengthened your ranks so much after complaining the last server wasn't competitive enough for you. Only yourselves to blame if you're bored. ” tbh if even 50% of these new members make it past artis I'll be amazed.

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

NERDS!!!!!!!!

• UK3 Registration

Feneris_UK - - Bug & Server Issues

you would think with server restarts and known problems in the past that travian would have a admin on to fix things as they happen

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from notorious crunchie: “judging from the spam he is one of the greyscale madmen that live in old vallyria :P ” Haha he sure is you nailed it awesome

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

@goldenboy you never did believe that I was just a humble def player that made a play hammer better then your gaul joke hammer haha

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

SWM have been extremely quiet the last few days......

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Nick_UK: “Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “nick what u on about if u didn't care u wont be here ” Quote from Smith: “don;t blame us, blame yourself for not having made more hammers, more defense ” Quote from Feneris_UK: “ ” smith... what the hell have you done ? ? ? i do not even know if your playing on the server.. if you are in fact smith..... in game.. then... again... what have you done ? lol and yawn for Fenaris... yes you know what i mean... ” if you want to know what Smith did he…

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Nick_UK: “no ... what i am saying.. is you already had it won.... well done. however.. anything that happened from 5 am onwards .. is pointless.. and just not worth shouting about... your hammers have not made a single difference to the outcome... so on a scale of 1-10..... ..... one being pointless... most of these hits are just showboating and pointless congrats... well done.. but pointless.. ” pointless was the competition on this server y'all should be ashamed of the level of inco…

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “tbf GB hits were quite entertaining... ” I’d be embarrassed if my alliance built a great barracks in the WW too! ” well if you managed to build a GB in ww and win that's actually pretty pro haha

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

im really really hoping to see a few decent hammers this time from swm cause if they keep sending these little baby 400k play hammers like Goldenboys joke of a hammer haha its a sad day indeed.

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Amer: “Quote from Smith: “Let's have a poll ” Make sure it is an unbiased Poll please.. please don't try to influence the polls in anyway, make it truly democratic vote !!!!!! ” i love polls as well!!!! Yay what can we vote on that I'll decide wins?

• whats the plan for UK2?

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Mully: “Whilst I appreciate the banter on both sides the spelling jokes are a bit boring. ” Also what's with the whole mic drop thing is it 2007 still? Jeez you people are the worst.

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from Feneris_UK: “mmmm so much sass that's why i want to marry you keep talking dirty to me ” Perv alert! I'm picturing you as being the guy sat at the back of the cinema watching a dodgy film with his raincoat going up and down in front of him. ” man i wish i had a fancy raincoat but I'll stick to my relaxed fit moo moo thanks

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Feneris_UK: “Hi Mercedes did you miss me??? cause damn i missed you baby TT Hammers for dayz over here girlfriend if you got it flaunt it i say haha ” no not really, and I’m not your girlfriend. ” mmmm so much sass that's why i want to marry you keep talking dirty to me

• whats the plan for UK2?

Feneris_UK - - S2

no Orr is definitely spacial

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from Mercedes: “just out of curiosity, why send so many hammers? Two would have been enough to knock them below you but still above SWM if you’d sent a smaller follow in to the first, leaving you with two decent ones you could keep building for when you’ll need to knock SWM down again. Just seems a bit of pointless overkill?? Btw, love the TT hammer from firefly ” Quote from Mercedes: “I was! My old account is still there, simming away nicely thank you! I have an interest in the outcome (s…

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “if my rammer is hillarious your rammer is thesssupdude simple logic ” why thankyou

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “Quote from Feneris_UK: “Quote from goldenboy: “tiny 5mil difference I see u raw as a girder, try to sim your army and our army on same def, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhieee that hurts pew pew from Long Bow of Theutates ” but you dont have that much def as your alliance is noticeably weaker then GoT? see what i mean? ” you change a lot "what you mean" first my rammer is weaker, now SWM is weaker, while your logic remains weaker. and im stronger than you haha not really a mountain, mor…

• UK2 WW Update

Feneris_UK - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “tiny 5mil difference I see u raw as a girder, try to sim your army and our army on same def, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhieee that hurts pew pew from Long Bow of Theutates ” but you dont have that much def as your alliance is noticeably weaker then GoT? see what i mean?