• Dual For Au

dittoo_ - - Dualling & Sitting

au4

• Dual For Au

Looking for dual for Au. Top roman acc

• Dual Available

Hi there. Im on au server. Top 20 account. Offense roman.

• Expansion Slot

dittoo_ - - Questions & Answers

i see. that clear a lot of stuff for me. regarding the chiefing our own village. at what point do people usually do that?

• Expansion Slot

hi there, ty for respoding. i have read somewhere that it is better to build palace to lv15 then demolish it to build it in another village. so we use 2 expansion slot there. it is much cheaper. do people really use all of the 3 expansion slot of one village ? if i train 3 chief using the capital at lv20 and chief someone, so i used 3 of the expansion slot ? or amount of chief doesnt related to expansion slot used? So for example, a residence at lv10 that has been used to settle a new village wh…

• Expansion Slot

I have problems to understand how the expansion slot works. So can someone explain it to me. I already build lv10 residence in my spawn vil. So in what order do i have to do in my second village and subsequently to maximise my expansion slot. Is it build the palace to lv15 and demolish it ? Rinse and repeat ? And how is it chiefing our own village will free up the expansion slot? ty in advance

• Some things are bothering me. Why you upgrade two of each types of res to level 6. Is it really efficient res wise ?

• ty in advance. nvm about everything else. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet is that all of the building and fields that you build and upgrade before upgrading the residence to train settler?

• Hi ! First and foremost, thank you for creating this thread. I have questions, Does this guide viable for roman ? Can you share the spreadsheet about the cp ? im on 2nd day, most of field are reaching lvl 5, should i continue up my fields ? I cant see most of the images post by you bcs of the photobucket's new policy.