Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Bourne Idle_UK - - S1

Someone should try and write a non-biased pre-arti analysis on this server it's been a pretty good one so far

• UK1

Bourne Idle_UK - - S1

Anyone perhaps know where i can find previous UK1 records and/or wwk/wwr reports? Thank you please

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

Bourne Idle_UK - - S4

Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game. ” Hang about i was way too hungover to respond to your accusation of abuse this morning, firstly you did lie, you said my hammer was being held back as WW rammer when i would have quite happily launched a week ago and been done with what was one of the weakest servers i've ever p…

• UK1

Bourne Idle_UK - - S1

Not sure which quad to settle....

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

Bourne Idle_UK - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Bless. Uk4 alliances think they are hard. ” Only cos I'm there

• Price Increase

Bourne Idle_UK - - Game Suggestions

So the Travian Mafia has increased the price and sadly no amount of protest from the players will change that decision or get a reversal, the mods are powerless pawns placed before us to absorb the anger and insult felt by all of us at this absurd increase (no offence mods). Let's be realistic they have no say and anything reported up the ladder will just fall on deaf ears in any case. I've watched this thread closely and the only thing I've seen in any way of a response to the insult felt by al…

• I believe that said gladiator helm eventually went for a whopping 274,000 silver or thereabouts. What a joke

• WW Server 1

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Quote from TKH: “ Did they have fun? travian-reports.net/us/report/402555c0b63 - 13k catas wasted on 2 low level GW's and of course my favorite, the great crunchie himself travian-reports.net/us/report/402500718b1 - 23k rams trained for nothing. What fun! Weeeee! All perfectly executed but very poorly planned. A real waste of armies. ” Yes i had great fun with Atlas and continue to do so (albeit as a part timer from my phone mostly for the last 2 months) thanks for asking! I certainly don't see …

• WW Server 1

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Outstanding Rammer and Hammer, very well done to all of you

• Quote from TKH: “We can use the armies where we see fit thank you very much.” Yes we can all see them being picked off I suppose

• Do you speak for all those in your alliance that spent the server building WWK's? Are they quite happy to end the server sitting on their troops?

• Quote from DMR: “It's simple. Havoc has won already. We dominated the server. Beat all the serious opponents out there. We have nothing left to prove here. The only remaining outcome that has yet to be determined for s1 is who pleased, satisfied and acquiesced Ryder the most.” If you base winning on who has hit the most supply villages all server and who has the biggest tools representing them on the forum then yes i agree Havoc have won, congrats you've smashed it out of the park! Truth is thou…

• Quote from DMR: “Not trying to make look anyone like anything.” Are you sure about that? Because you are doing an absolutely splendid job of making yourself look like a complete and utter fool! Keep it up! :Popcorn:

• Artis?

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Yep that was pretty shocking def there, I'm not complaining though

• RIPs tactical brillance

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

i'm sure i'll have plenty of my own guffs to post :happy:

• RIPs tactical brillance

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Ha thats actually quite a funny report but "casting stones from glass houses" springs to mind with your thread. Was it not about a month ago that the combined forces of MFH and FOX crashed into the walls of an RIP player yourself included leading the charge? if we're going to have have a tactical brilliance thread i don't think it should be limited to one alliance only :ahoy:

• WW Server 1

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Quote from Elisa: “/me waits for someone to do a careful analysis of that set of hits cool-dis-gon-b-gud-gif.gif” I've been waiting for someone to do a careful analysis on pulse hits for some time but instead it has been one way traffic in your direction from Natars who have absolutely schooled you in everyway. I think "Dis gon be gud" is what everyone had in mind when you 2 squared up and you disappointed spectacularly. Atlas gave it a shot at least and Havoc defended very well as they should o…

• WW Server 1

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

You lot are all quite clearly mad if you think Atlas have anything that can dent Havoc's WW

• Anybody out there?

Bourne Idle_UK - - Community

Quote from mutley: “Yes Ryder, MFH should have declared war on the friends they have worked with a number of times juat for your amusement As you rarely have the same ign i dont know if you played uk1 round 8 where FOX beat TNC, ??? And camelot (though the last ones not exactly hard) So much for 'Im not starting another server" ;)” Ha, i'm pretty certain FOX had a little help on that server

• WW Race

Bourne Idle_UK - - UK

Quote from Presuming Ed: “Entertaining read there, cheers for the effort! :ahoy: Pulse are are still massive favourites though for me, despite carelessly misplacing their WW for a short while there. They'll have stacks of def and plenty of WWKs for Havoc and Atlas.” I have to agree with you there, by the time Havoc leaders eventually wake up and realise that borging semi decent hammers on Atlas is a waste of time it will be too late for them to do anything about Pulse. i'd say the same for Atlas…