Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

• MOAR STATS!

Eric Rasputin - - Game Suggestions

I find it amusing that the market place doesn't get any stats for itself. Alliances often have res pushes for people who need to rebuild or push a hammer player and so on. Leaders often find it hard that you don't know how much a person has sent or from where the res has come from unless you go over every single report by yours...... Zzzz.... Yeah .. Its boring as hell. What I suggest is to have a separate tab in the market place for statistics that provide info such as: 1. Players who sent res.…

• Quote from MerseyBird: “ty for response, what tribe should i go for, i can see there is a choice of 3 ” Depends on how you want to play the game? Offensive play style or defensive?

• Quote from MerseyBird: “new to this game, any advice ?(once my account is activated and i can finally get in the game) keep it clean peeps ” too vague .. Gotta be more specific. So much to learn in this game.

• Game improvements

You're probably right ... Asking for trade routes to everyone is a long shot .. Asking for removing the res limit is ridiculous lol

• Game improvements

Still waiting for the day when trade routes can be set for anyone in your ally or confed in any village A guy can dream

• Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “I remember doing it in 2016 and Matt(m.hudson) warned me to not do it again ” If only we would get Matt back..:| ” I feel ya. Quote from playingwithfire: “It is called necro and you really do need to save those last three strands of hair @Eric Rasputin ” :O .... Cool. Can finally calm down now.

• Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “MODS!!! I forgot the term used for when players revive back old threads by posting in it ... Can someone please tell me what it used to be called or I'll start ripping my hair off!!!! ” necroposting? Should be against the rule forum guidelines imo ” I remember it being more of a concise word with the influence of necroposting ... I looked in the forum guidelines and couldn't find it there. I remember doing it in 2016 and Matt(m.hudson) warned me to n…

• MODS!!! I forgot the term used for when players revive back old threads by posting in it ... Can someone please tell me what it used to be called or I'll start ripping my hair off!!!!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - S4

You know .. Whenever I play, I usually expect my account to light up and Im often fine with it. (I'm fine with my account being lighted up by enemies) In this round, my allies do a better job than my enemies lol wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…8c8edd37e1595e59c2d26b711

• The good old days of getting the rat as a task reward

• Wierd attacks

Eric Rasputin - - S2

Defending an oasis .. Kettle should be ashamed of himself !!!

• Wierd attacks

Eric Rasputin - - S2

This thread died the moment you anonymized the attacker and defender. #JusticeforBRs

• Currently Listening to?

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

Quote from Yowie: “Just a reminder that videos we post to the forum also have to contain forum appropriate language. Unfortunately, both of the edited videos contained swears. Please keep this in mind for the future. ” Okay .. This is a first. I didn't know that

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

Everyone should listen to this lol ... Machine Gun Kelly - Rap Devil

• Market flooding

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Nah, the buying and selling of useless gear that no one wants is how most non-gold players manage to achieve their dailys ” For 100 silver? Its gaining nothing

• Market flooding

Often see this. wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…8c8edd37e1595e59c2d26b711 This is bad. I think there should be a curb on this so that one item does not dominate the market, therefore decreasing the quality of the auction. I'm not that well-versed in commerce and the like but I do think that there should be a limit on the amount of items being let into the auction house, so as to encourage more enthusiastic bidding.

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY

• Trade suggestion

When ever you put res on the market for trading, it would be nice if there was some sort of notification indicating that the trade has been accepted. This will make planning with resources easier.

• Both new tribes need a rework. As seen in the beta, Huns and Egytps heavily overshadow the other tribes because Huns and Egypts are often enough. Teutons need to be buffed to atleast nip at the heel of Hun, right now Hun is leaving teut in the dust. And I'm not sure what to do with Egypts ... It's tricky really

• As a person who has fought against AA let me just say that it is not fun. You rarely get to see an alliance that has good coordination, planning, military strength and have fun while doing so. AA does all of that. You have made a good alliance, Andy. I do hope I can see them back in their former glory soon.