Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “Ok, that was mainly just a cheap jab. I've already said no one really cares about finding evidence on cheaters in this game, which is why cheating is so prevalent (again not talking about this server specifically, just in general). Let's just leave it at that. You did? Must have missed that, but I thank you for you compliment none the less. Didn't play it perfectly by any means, but did the best I could given the circumstances. ” We actually care, and are fairly active in re…

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Sup son, was wondering what happened to you since you used to post all the time in this thread then went AWOL, that gif picture really creeps me out, lol ” Yeah after vicious went afk, We did on bo too. Was mostly the others that carried the win home, so hats off to them. And thanks, i picked it for that purpose Quote from Chaotic: “You probably already know them. ” No we dont know them, so feel free to put forth any evidence of cheating that is apparently so prevalent i…

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Won’t name names publicly, will share that privately. But they are either duplicates or 90s are running a day care centre. ” Sore losers gonna be sore. "If you cant beat em, they cheatin right?" Didn't stop you from begging to merge your ally with us, or ditching your ally to be invited solo. Pathetic.

• Qualification Servers

Sup son - - General Discussions

Quote from Armour: “Quote from wishmaster3: “(those private farms, while technically not against the rules if they have an actual person playing... Are still lame as f.). ” Does no one read the rules?.... ” Does no one understand the rules? Friendly farming is (sadly) permitted depending on the MH. It all hinges on how the Mh interprets the "played for own benefit" part. As long as its not a multi account and there is an actual player playing it. Which is why wishmaster included the part in pare…

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from Final Word: “Quote from chainsawdaz: “Historical connection?? what a load of crock lol,... ” Well the Uniques are obviously in areas considered of great importance.... ” Was just about to whip out my cultural e-peen too but you beat me to the punch sad.png I agree with Lemon, can we just declare this server dead on arrival(of 90s) and enjoy the nice weather?

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from darkspirit1: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “..... ” Good to see some people still play a clean game though! ” Good to see plebs still apologize their ineptitude by yelling cheats

Sup son - - F&S 3x

In unrelated news, this weekend vicious officially declared war on 90s. Their 2-1 advantage in players not being enough, they naturally confederated with TEAM to even out the odds. #lilybaeum4Real90sKids

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “You guys are 90s right? How hard did you hit them?!??! Got any cool battlereports? ” We have a lot of applications to review tonight it seems Unfortunately no cool reports. Just a couple skirmishes for now, TEAM imploded all on their own. though them losing Delphi to us, might have been the straw that broke the camels back. To be honest, we kind of planned for this to happen, since we have been getting a lot of applicants from their ally that weren't happy. This is unfor…

• Farm list a version off

Sup son - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Ariakus: “Quote from Sup son: “5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again. ” The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time. ” Again, thats the caveat and why some people prefer FF and offline. I find, again for me personally, that i can better manage it if I have multiple waves to be sent from multiple different villages using this method. Each to their own

Quote from ELE: “Thanks. Off-line method is obviously easier, hence old firefox version. ” Depends on the person, some games are much more taxing than that. If you can successfully execute this consistently, its way easier than firefox offline.

Quote from ELE: “Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves ~95-100% of the time. Do people really feel the need to use old browsers - or do they simply not know that sending same second waves is possible on new browsers? ” A lesson on sending same second waves in chrome will be greatly app…

Quote from Templar Knight: “Quote from Sup son: “Quote from Templar Knight: “This thread was full of it from both sides. I do understand and we are dealing with it. Your reports were not just dismissed without something being done though so never feel that way. ” His post was literally the first post with anything inflammatory.but o-k ” The post that started it has already been removed so you cannot see who actually started it. I will say it was not Trouble who started the attacks and leave it a…

Quote from Templar Knight: “This thread was full of it from both sides. I do understand and we are dealing with it. Your reports were not just dismissed without something being done though so never feel that way. ” His post was literally the first post with anything inflammatory. but o-k

Sup son - - F&S 3x

TEAM have been trying to remove us from Delphi as it is a very important region for that sweet 600vp generation. Some attacks granted make it through but... Some of them get TRAPPED Converter - Battle reports Travian

Quote from Trouble_UK: “Travian isnt a mechanically skilled game. Its a stratergy game. And I would be happy to still play it if there were no mechanical requirements. If youre not active enough to try again on your waves or to attempt to learn the game, this is not a fault of the game. Its simply that you're not invested enough to learn the mechanics, which you shouldn't be rewarded for. So your arguing here that mechanics that were not intended to be in the game in the first place (Hence the n…

Quote from Trouble_UK: “The quote is to hard to deal with, seems you can't chop them up any more. "That would completely ruin the game, as it's a strategic game and attacking at night or specific part of day is part of it. " - iRonik Im not saying not attack at a spesific part of the tiem or day, the 5 minuet period Im saying here is like, if you would normally send attacks at 15;11;19 right you would have from 15;06;19 to set up that attack, and if you set it within that window it would go with…

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” i Think i am your god knows how to play ” Not as good as Bo ” just wait for second ban ” Considering he is so good, how did he get outraided by someone that started the week with zero troops AND a 50% reduction? Seems like one would need some pretty adva…

Sup son - - F&S 3x

Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” Bo knows how to give kids handicaps :^)

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Sup son: “Quote from Mercedes: “To be fair, ....... ” wait is this really how it works? I thought the 4 waves pr sec was a cap set by TG as a balance decision. ” The 4 wave cap came in on the T4 servers. Before then, Skype bragging was about who could get the most in a second. .... ” Oh i know how it used to work, and i agree that the skill required for sending before was a nice element. I thought you meant that this was not a balance decision but instead a bypro…

Quote from Mercedes: “To be fair, before browsers overtook the coding for Travian and there was no cap on the number of waves, sending same second waves was a test of skill plus how lucky you were with your internet speed. Now it’s a test of skill to be able to have an out of date browser that can still do them. I think it’s something that really needs looking at, it’s integral to the game and at the moment it isn’t working, maybe @Lemon could bring it up on his Munich trip? ” wait is this reall…