Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

satan next

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

I'd like to see my bro Chainsawadazawibibidi bobidi bu!

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Quote from Stellamini: “He might be around, what do I now?! I am finally at home, after a busy afternoon at work. My dear Trickster is back! Maybe he'll be next? ” I missed you Some disappeared friend next? @Wolkenengel

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

I'm pretty sure a moderator/CM/SuperModerator/Support/Multihunter is gonna post next. More specifically, my dear sister Stellamini

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Trickster - - S1

Quote from Locke Lamora: “looks alot like spam to me tbh, can we get a moderator to look at it? ” To be honest, it's harder and harder to see fights like this in Travian nowadays. If it does feel like spam, then just feel free to delete it. I felt like complimenting, so i did.

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

Trickster - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “Converter - Battle reports Travian <-probably the most insane hammer Ive seen built on day 90 ish of the server. ” Hi KTF, do you know if this hammer has been done honestly and all by himself or it needed some "help" for being achieved?

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Trickster - - S1

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “Seems like you were lucky. We were not ! Loki said I could post whatever I wanted, so... 2018/07/24 Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian 2018/07/30 Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian 2018/08/04 Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Con…

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Here i am, i was looking for the ironik one

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Quote from Stellamini: “And here is more swedish blood! Trickster, will you be next? ” I appreciate you, here i am Some ironik next?

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

no @chainsawdaz

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Quote from chainsawdaz: “There's too many moderators in here, ironik help me out bro? ” you needed a bro but you called the wrong one my mate @Ghetto will be next

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

image Quote from iRonik: “Wow, so rude! Where's my Italian brother? Trickster! ” Once a slovenian friend of mine used to be a true friend

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Quote from Baguette: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “I hope Croatia win the world cup Baguette again with an engry reply ” Someone once told me the world cup winner has blue, red and white in his flag. pwf? ” Yes man, for the first time in the world Africa won the world cup. Ironik, i summon you to come back to be my friend.

• Multi-hunters

Trickster - - Questions & Answers

It will be closed, not deleted. Still, it's not a motivation to not answer the topic. If you're too lazy to answer the topic or you're here to improve the counter, then just stop posting.

• Multi-hunters

Quote from notorious crunchie: “top insults. he is obviously lying, use logic ” You're not ever sure if he's lying or not. It's really hard to see a MH getting a mistake like this, but this doesn't mean you are saved from answer properly to the question. This could be a help even for some other people that look for an answer to the same question and get to this topic.

• Multi-hunters

Quote from Cloudamon: “Good Morning, Recently the Multi hunter banned me and my brother, are are refusing to accept proof we are 2 separate people playing in the house, we had this issue 3 years ago, the MH accepted proof and allowed us to play again and it was resolved within 5 hours now it's been 27~ or more hours of banned and all I have received from MH is " we can clearly see you're 1 person, tell us which account you want deleted", 12 hours later we get another email to each of us 1 to my …

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Crunchie next asking for more infos or thankings sommerfuglen

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Wrong. Next is gonna be ironically funny

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

Muchacho, i never understood your nickname, can you please appear and explain me?

• Guess who posts next

Trickster - - Tavern

PFW here around?