Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 776.

• When is a start?

Mercedes - - General Discussions

I’m not sure anyone employed by TG actually even reads the UK forum any more. Stellamini posts the official “copy and paste” stuff and pwf very occasionally pops up to mod the odd post but other than that it seems UK has been left to quietly stew in its own juices. There certainly doesn’t seem to be anyone communicating with us from TGs side about the possibility of changing the start date. It would appear that any information now has to be obtained through unofficial Discord chats rather than o…

• When is a start?

Mercedes - - General Discussions

It does matter because generally speaking UK servers have decent MHs and Com don't.

• Friendly chiefing has been brought in for this server. Just bring a load of “friends”, let them settle near you and chief them. You don’t need duals. Lots of accounts that you can control will be the way forward with this new rule.

• Quote from llamallama1: “Some of the alliances in "Hun: Quantity" are incorrect. ” Checked and amended. Thank you for spotting.

• It’s a great video and the graphics are brilliant, but I just wish it was a Legends server

• UK3

Mercedes - - S3

Apparently he was on holiday and the Terms & Conditions thing locked his sitters out for a couple of days. Lucky timing for some, not so lucky for others ;). Nice steal though and great hammer from Derran.

• Overall Server Records

Mercedes - - Hall of Fame

/Updated for UK29 Round 1 28/08/2018

• Overall Hammer Records

Updated for UK29 Round 1 28/08/18

• UK29 Round 1

Laurel_Wreath_Travian.png Server Information * Started * 11/1/2018 * Finished * 26/08/2018 * Duration * 228 * Artifacts * 21/04/2018 * Construction Plans * 30/07/2018 * Version * T4.4* Special * Players * 352 Tribes * * Tribe * Registered * Percent * Roman_Icon_T4.png * Romans * 81 * 23 * Teuton_Icon_T4.png * Teutons * 26 * 7.4 * Gaul_Icon_T4.png * Gauls * 88 * 25 * Egypts_Icon_T4.png * Egyptians * 132 * 37.5 * Huns_Icon_T4.png * Huns * 24 * 6.8 Wonders of the World * World_Wonder_64x65.png * Pl…

• UK29 Round 1

Nope.

• UK29 Round 1

string.png I found the naughty word. Points for working out why anyone?

• Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread

Mercedes - - S3

Never enough rams.

• UK29 Round 1

Trying to find the objectionable string

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Secretly hoping for a dead server I see how it is U.K.1 will still be going by then, as it had competition ” edited it for you

• Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread

Mercedes - - S3

You can never have too many rams. This is the law.

• UK29 Round 1

That’s on the spreadsheet though, not the B.B. code page which is what I copy and paste into here. If you can find the naughty word, can you let me know which it is? 500 gold to the player who gets it right!!

• UK29 Round 1

Look, that word definitely isn’t in there, I checked

• UK29 Round 1

Dear all Unfortunately, the forum won't allow me to post the UK29 stats as somewhere in the several hundred words of data there is apparently a censored word and I have no idea which one it may be. As soon as the issue is resolved, I promise the stats will be here for you. In the meantime, you are welcome to look at them in spreadsheet form, though it isn't as user friendly to read. UK29 Round 1.xlsm - Google Tabellen

• Definitely a fart.

• Defending allies(crop)

Mercedes - - Game Suggestions

This is silly, if I wanted a scout of a village I’m attacking all I have to do is send 1 troop to reinforce and I could get an idea of how much defence is there. I could work out players hammer sizes by sending a troop to reinforce. Much cheaper than scouting.