Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nope, just the Dutch Guy. Butterfly?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from Baguette: “Yes ? Muchachk ? ” I wonder if we wave some herring in the direction @MuchachoNL tends to hide in if he will come out of hiding ” Nope, no herring for me. Quote from The Devil: “The devil is always here to listen to your whispers sommer If it’s not pwf next I will hear no more whispers from them however ” That's awfully quiet then Maybe Stellamini again?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

nah, maybe Stellamini next.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nah, we don't need 'im How about another sommerfogeln?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

nope, sorry. Care to try again, PWF?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

I have no issues with heat, when it's 32 °C max with our humidity here. But in Turkey I also experienced 40-45 °C (Heat wave), which I could handle quite well: in the shadow of the beach umbrella, reading a book and jumping in the pool to cool off every hour or so. My parents and brother were taxing the AC to the max in the hotel room. It's the cold that bothers me more, but that's also because of my rheumatism that I dislike colder weather more. Sommerfugeln?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

sorry to disappoint you, crunch. Maybe Lemon next?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

was just about to head off so did a final round. Maybe playingwithfire next?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nope, a rogue Dutchie appears. Maybe someone who is PlayingWithFire will be next.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

You rang? iRonik, maybe?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

nope, it's your favourite mod Maybe Lemon next, just to prove me wrong.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nope, he was tricked Maybe iRonik will be posting now?

• While it's a good suggestion, i'm not sure if it's even possible. I hope it's not a thing that worries you just because of the new forum, because the BCC option has always been a ready available part of the private messaging options. The CC and BCC options are perfect for FYI's without copying and pasting it in another PM/Conversation again. There are several reasons why certain crewmembers don't wish to be openly involved in a PM, and one could likely be because that would break the chain of co…

• UK Goes To Munich!

MuchachoNL - - General Discussions

@Lemon to help you out, please use the report function on any posts that you find is not helping you so we can disable them and make the thread more readable. I'm not going to remove anything unless it's a clear violation of forum rules and netiquette. @Mercedes I'll make a quick transcript for you, maybe even shorten down the answers that are given in the videos. You can expect it within 48 hours, as I'm a bit busy tomorrow.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

I don't nap that much, but I do dislike winter strongly. pwf?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

sorry. Just me. I think Lemon will be next.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

not really, no. @playingwithfire

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

you're not having a great streak, eather tintin?

• Over Modding.

MuchachoNL - - Forum suggestions

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Because it was historically inaccurate and highly offensive I believe is why ” Did you just mark your own post as helpful? Hahaha ” Nope, that was my (mis)click

• Over Modding.

MuchachoNL - - Forum suggestions

You made a correlation between two unrelated things, which is by all means uncalled for.