Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

fuOqteDDPMFvmchMJa47GrfTwNJqajoPfmdgJZGMGAxmdaTAUEswblPTeaQoNcRAvnuWuKGWYNympvNIUWqIgXz3LHFDLcG4TU3nkaLUEAP57lnihlqCcZuaziNFqSEG8t2zxA21BOM2NZ1HilJDDOS7Z4kbagnGbWo6jxSllkAMAAAApIOexCDwHIH0OTlJQS0BbtR0HilK3YdMQgzSBmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hR6mTF4P8Q1mkwQEasdAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Situation 1pm 18th Sept.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

You are so much better at these stories than the Russians. salisburycathedral2.jpg

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

graculus - - S1

Quote from keepcalm: “Betrayed fight many alliance: Losers,gg,gothn,mfh But next uk1 i try to rebuild new "BETRAYED",my team entry next uk1. ” Great, but you can count me out. From what I've seen you are not really a team player. 1971848_3.jpg

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

sE1DnZc+QcAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA Wow Betrayer (with Smurfer) have the bare minimum plans and FOX have actually got out of bed and gone & got one! It was really nice of Papa to do the heavy lifting clearing a plan for Breakskins to pick up. Wow, we have 5 plans.. still 4 more available. Not enough WW's on this server, there are too many plans to go round.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “They have some already but good point ” You think Smurfer is a Betrayed foot soldier?

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

I don't think Betrayed are getting any plans. Sitting waiting... 6ED0DBD67.gif

graculus - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Is this chat dead?! Give me some Juicy info ” Dormant. Hopefully it will perk up around here when plans come out.

graculus - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte. ” Hey here is another keepcalm splat from 2 days ago.. soon we hope to have a hat trick cause he's rebuilt the first one that got flattened. Converter - Battle reports Travian PS for those not in the know he maintains 2 similar sized hammers but has so far been unable to actually cause much real damage because of…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from graculus: “FOX's holder currently has a Great Storage Artefact, probably building storage in support villages. ” this is fox, are you sure they don’t think you need that arte to build GG & Gw in the WW? ” Mmmm... well actually the holder doesn't even have a village next to the WW, how very......... awkward.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

ww-ts111.jpg

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Competition is thin. There are 3 contestants. Betrayed is slightly in the lead over MFH and their WW is protected by the Architects Unique Secret Aretfact. FOX's holder currently has a Great Storage Artefact, probably building storage in support villages. oCrAQCAP+BqAADgD7gaAAD4A64GAAD+8P8B3E4jQx9ZprMAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

graculus - - S1

Quote from The Scribe: “How are Things going? Are betrayed still run away leaders, and supreme rulers of the map or have something changed in the last couple of weeks? ” Acknowledged leaders in the alliance descriptions are a bit thin on the ground. Anyone that steps up will act attract visits by GotN/MFH offs. That's a promise baby.

graculus - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “Good i always aim to insult you just a tiny bit crunch. not that i know you. it just seems like the right thing to do ” Don't feel you have to hold back, he can take it, had a lot of practise.

graculus - - S1

Looks like I get yet another medal. Thanks Betrayed.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from Fluffy_UK: “FOX havent stolen an advantage at all, I let them clear the WW then I catted it all down except for warehouse so they have alot of work to do to catch up ” Oh dear how careless of them. Rule 1 in taking a WW is get masses of def in immediately.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

There has been some activity on the WW front, I figure FOX and Betrayed have stolen a march on the rest of the server. FOX have some powerful accounts surrounding the WW at (100,100) fox-ww10.jpg Betrayed have started building WW support villas around the WW at (-100,100) and have actually taken it. betray10.jpg FOL are showing an interest in the WW at (100,-100) fol-ww10.jpg GotN have shown no interest so far in WW at (-100,100) although they dominate the area. gotn-w10.jpg In the grey MFH have…

• It's coming home - Ceasefire

graculus - - Game Suggestions

The Universe is in balance again, England let us down.

graculus - - S1

Butcha claimed he had 4 or 5 people on the account, there were definitely 2, as for the rest.. youtube.com/watch?v=TgDPy6zwKGo

graculus - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “no push acc or cheating. But keep telling them stories Truth is. Our off coord is just alot better than your deff coord Converter - Battle reports Travian ” So who is making all the bots?

graculus - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “Quote from graculus: “Quote from belfe: “Oh dear... It must be a difficult day to play in MFH 'again' today... And yeah. The purpose of a def team is to def yourself right? ” Why so selfish, the purpose of a def team is to defend the alliance. If you'd ever done that you would know it is not an exact science, it requires analysis both of attack reports and an understanding of the enemy and what their current objectives are. This server I've got plenty of green medals but only…