Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• WvV Round 57 - The Defenders

Parkicar473_UK - - Tavern

coming from a wolf

• Battle Reports on UKX

Parkicar473_UK - - Speed x3

Here's the link of a player who has lost his artifact army, at so short notice Converter - Battle reports Travian

• WvV Round 57 - The Defenders

still need clarity on rules

• Quote from Chris (Lord Aslan): “let us know how things turn out, all the best ” Lord aslan is back patrolling the forums again ] ] Parkicar

• New WvV round

I'll give it a go I'm in

• Price Increase

Parkicar473_UK - - Game Suggestions

Why don't Travian Games use BITCOINS TO BUY STUFF!!!!! every domain every servers all changed to Bit coins As they go up in value so does your money

• Price Increase

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Parkicar473_UK: “I've joined Australian server and 1600 gold works out at £35.49 right now so when the uk goes up to £44.99 the auzzy server cheaper by nearly a tenner Is the option could you buy gold on a Australian account then delete recover the gold by transfer link to uk account??????? ” Buy it on Malaysian server where it's being decreased to equivalent of £19.. ” Really thats mint. might just play on that the timezone will help

• Snow battle Contest

Parkicar473_UK - - Snow Battle Contest

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Quote from Parkicar473_UK: “Quote from Parkicar473_UK: “A1 OptimusPrime Uk3 ” Oops mixed up on server UKX NOT UK3 ” lol doesn't matter there is no way anything will be on a corner... or centre... its too obvious XD... watch me say that and then the 300 gold is in A1 :P ” I thought go for the obvious one, TG might try and play our minds

• Snow battle Contest

Quote from Parkicar473_UK: “A1 OptimusPrime Uk3 ” Oops mixed up on server UKX NOT UK3

• This is to start a page for the server so all good sized battle reports your happy to show off Rules please hide defenders Name Top Alliances North West NWE North West Elite North East GTB Gym Tanning Badgers South East PD Providence South West Llamas Inbred Llamas and SKT Skandinavisk Team Top Ten Attackers * Rank * Alliance * Points * 1. * PD * 79996 * 2. * GTB * 77583 * 3. * SKT * 47249 * 4. * Bar * 40003 * 5. * NWE * 32781 * 6. * LEGION * 32017 * 7. * Hegemony * 31619 * 8. * Anarchy * 26981 …

• Price Increase

I've joined Australian server and 1600 gold works out at £35.49 right now so when the uk goes up to £44.99 the auzzy server cheaper by nearly a tenner Is the option could you buy gold on a Australian account then delete recover the gold by transfer link to uk account???????

• Snow battle Contest

A1 OptimusPrime Uk3

• Price Increase

I'll have to remember what my opinion was for one post which was removed

• Price Increase

Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Everyone I am not here to argue any stats or facts based on the post about the price increase. It is way over my rank and not part of it. I do want to say though that your feedback is being watched and read. I will also add that posts that are only to flame or are posted with rumors or unfounded accusations will be removed without notice. Discussion is a great thing as it is communicating but creating stories where none exists will be removed. Thanks for the bri…

• Hi 3 Villages so far 15 cropper already on 50k+per hour Need a gold buying dual to share the cost of supplying gold Experienced player who uses skype and discord Also 2nd in command of Top North west Quad Alliance InGame name OptimusPrime Thanks Ben To find me skype me parkicar

• Price Increase

But we all know when the UK price goes up in the next year will the gold go down to even out prices again will it heck. This just shows travian do not respect the players thoughts ever Uk servers are going to be even less count me out.

• Price Increase

Travian are going to see less players play.

• Banned Villages

Parkicar473_UK - - Questions & Answers

Quote from dario: “Travian Games will never do such things. Believe me, our in game team is chasing the issue and trying their best to resolve it. The solution for this issue is little complicated and the in game team is working at their best as we discuss it here. These bot ruin the game if un blocked. These bot are being created for resource pushing and to give unfair advantages in game. So leave them for farming will ultimately create more chaos as they keep on building crannies to protect re…

• Banned Villages

Quote from dario: “Our in game team is working on this issue. Our in game team is doing all the possible methods to get rid of all the bots. Kindly be patient for some more time. ” I think travian themselves created the bots to make the ukx look full. How can it be that hard to remove them, you've tracked 4/5 of the server as there all banned. Is there much harm in un blocking some bots so we can farm more? Just the north west Quad doesn't matter about the others

• Banned Villages

Can we not create a poll, cause im sick of clicking on banned players for farm list I know if they deleted all these accounts advertising the game to the world shows there's 5,000 active players, but this is not the way to promote it. Making it competitive and interesting, which (travian has done over the years) then a chain reaction from one player to another to increase popularity If you Count the Top 40 Alliance for players totals 741 Then lets say another 25% without alliance around 926 tota…