Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from -SR: “RD definitely had way more endgame hammers than us, at least those of notable size and with good seige numbers. It was just that our deff numbers meant you guys had to throw more at ours than you would've wanted to each time. Well calculated though, it was a fine line and you guys called it well. The final hits on null were a massive topic of conversation in our chats. Out of curiosity, did RD have any more hammers with enough seige to knock us down any further in the woodworks?…

• UK3 Server Awards

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from Presuming Ed_UK: “Quote from Offspring_UK: “Best Leader (Your own): It's like riding a bike to these guys now but the motivation to keep playing is incredible - shout out to mad, who knows more about WW's than anyone I've ever seen! getting MFH's and Nulls build time estimation to the seconds took far more commitment than I've seen up close before. ” Madog?! Controversial choice there Chris! ” Yeah.. Madog... that's who i meant... he did start the alliance i suppose. and wasted a few …

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “you know mutley is a girl right? ” youtube.com/watch?v=VcE5wjCrQ1c Been around a lot longer than you Marksy.. (assuming you're the Mark in Null who's just come to UK servers?) and i still didn't know that

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Is everyone holding their breath or something?

• UK3 Server Awards

Offspring_UK - - S3

IGN (single or dual-account): Double Trouble - Dual then single somewhere by mid game. Your Set-up and Achievements: Was going off before dual quit - Went def for an easier life - then spammed a pathetic rammer at the end. Alliance: RD, hell of a surprise to see so many familiar faces about considering RD just happened - players not expecting much workload stepped up and got us into shape, wouldn't have been a competition otherwise. Best Alliance (Not your own): Null, for becoming the very defin…

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from Happy: “Quote from Offspring_UK: “Quote from Happy: “How rude! ” quoting jar jar! thats just rude. ” Was a C3PO quote... ” Now you say it i do remember him saying it too, generational thing maybe? No idea how old you are - no point guessing on this game

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from Happy: “Quote from Ayath: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “If I was in it I'd be fighting for the name Mace Windu, his purple lightsaber is by far the coolest. I'm looking forward to seeing who is Jabba the Hutt, I vote Moogle EDIT: I've just seen it's Khazix AND hag n raki, brave move having 2 of them ” Fixed.No way Moogle could take that name after tonight's revelation. His non star wars role is apt. ” How rude! ” quoting jar jar! thats just rude.

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Message me when the server's done and i'll sort whatever you like, could just stick you into the GT group with admin rights or something. ” Cheers very generous of you. this screenshot is a bit late to the party, but this is before the hits. tAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= this is it now. Z2EHgS2AKxp8JTz0DPOuJpezsIPAlsgdhT4alnoGcd8bS9HQSeBLZA7Knw1DPQs4542t4OAk8CWyD2VHjqGTf17P8BVGgmxeSwPjAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Sorry to ruin the topic of conversation, but im assuming most of us here use gettertools? I'd be interested to see MFH's and Nulls graphs at the end, im asking now before everyone runs off after the end and I'll never get to see them.

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from raki: “I see me and dual popular on here:Du really wanna know the difference between u and us? we play our game while u cry like a little girl mate u should remember that this is a war game and real man don't find excuses while fighting ” Might need to have a word with your leaders of 'real men' then? that's basically all this thread is them crying that and crunch arguing the complete opposite of anything MJ says. (think that sums up the forum this server you were asking for elsewhere…

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from MarkokraM: “that's our plan, so then RD needs to attack you again and thus they don't have any left for us. We are thinking like winners! Always 6 steps ahead of you all... ” You keep delaying like you are it'll be the Natars passing you not us! anyhoo here's the update on levels. AZrxhPvxJyJmAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from MarkokraM: “all right, all right, i see where this argument is going. We accept our role as favourites. No need for us to pretend this isn't true anymore. ” I called this right at the start with my server analysis.. well you were Imperium back then but since the posters here like to make up their own stories im going with it

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

I dont think anyone posted the levels since MFH hit RD, cant be much longer now can it? iejkgtA0mzJ9ImDxBYEvgCvqcjUstA0uyJtMkDBJYEvoDv6YjUMgFK2v8DVogmXD1TKAoAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

current levels qbMpVu83DXN8NXQmIBXyPYhLLaP3t8UOIHtKUsf8HjyMc3yfTYRgAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Nah Marko you're a total Theon Greyjoy Not really a Stark but close enough. ” what? you mean balles dude? xD pretty cool character, interesting story arc. I wouldn't mind being him.Always switching from hero to coward! Too bad he's coward currently haha ” What season are you on? (Hidden Content)

• Snow battle Contest

Offspring_UK - - Snow Battle Contest

B12 Double Trouble - UK3

• WW Thread

Offspring_UK - - S3

lol there's no bluffing from our side, we've voted for Turkey Christmas day. RD and Null have played you, we were secretly allied all server long so we've had 3 WW's eating up your hammers, We've already got invites waiting in the embassy to join in the winning seconds.

• Price Increase

Offspring_UK - - Game Suggestions

Travian whoever you are paying in Germany to make your decisions you should sack them and hire Cretin.

• Price Increase

Offspring_UK - - Game Suggestions

Quote from tintin: “Not at all. What I'm saying is that TG facing some troubles so they gotta get out of it. Money is a big factor when it's coming to things like that. The money increment isn't the only thing they changed: I'm talking about T4.4, Travian Kingdoms and Fire and Sand as well. Auctions & Adventures are all about luck. Now you can get some nice profit from the auctions and the adventures which wasn't there before... ” Now you're going into the realms of do they don't they limit gold…

• Spy stories

Offspring_UK - - S3

Suppose it's one way now to catch persistant farm spikers. still don't like the fact defers get the points now though.