Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Situation 24/9/18 AdhbXpvCpr9kAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

fuOqteDDPMFvmchMJa47GrfTwNJqajoPfmdgJZGMGAxmdaTAUEswblPTeaQoNcRAvnuWuKGWYNympvNIUWqIgXz3LHFDLcG4TU3nkaLUEAP57lnihlqCcZuaziNFqSEG8t2zxA21BOM2NZ1HilJDDOS7Z4kbagnGbWo6jxSllkAMAAAApIOexCDwHIH0OTlJQS0BbtR0HilK3YdMQgzSBmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hRaohBkslJCmoJcKOm80hR6mTF4P8Q1mkwQEasdAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Situation 1pm 18th Sept.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

You are so much better at these stories than the Russians. salisburycathedral2.jpg

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

graculus - - S1

Quote from keepcalm: “Betrayed fight many alliance: Losers,gg,gothn,mfh But next uk1 i try to rebuild new "BETRAYED",my team entry next uk1. ” Great, but you can count me out. From what I've seen you are not really a team player. 1971848_3.jpg

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

sE1DnZc+QcAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA Wow Betrayer (with Smurfer) have the bare minimum plans and FOX have actually got out of bed and gone & got one! It was really nice of Papa to do the heavy lifting clearing a plan for Breakskins to pick up. Wow, we have 5 plans.. still 4 more available. Not enough WW's on this server, there are too many plans to go round.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “They have some already but good point ” You think Smurfer is a Betrayed foot soldier?

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

I don't think Betrayed are getting any plans. Sitting waiting... 6ED0DBD67.gif

graculus - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Is this chat dead?! Give me some Juicy info ” Dormant. Hopefully it will perk up around here when plans come out.

graculus - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Its not really the kind of report I want to be showing everyone though... Converter - Battle reports Travian Happy? Slept through my alarm, but it saved the arte. ” Hey here is another keepcalm splat from 2 days ago.. soon we hope to have a hat trick cause he's rebuilt the first one that got flattened. Converter - Battle reports Travian PS for those not in the know he maintains 2 similar sized hammers but has so far been unable to actually cause much real damage because of…

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from graculus: “FOX's holder currently has a Great Storage Artefact, probably building storage in support villages. ” this is fox, are you sure they don’t think you need that arte to build GG & Gw in the WW? ” Mmmm... well actually the holder doesn't even have a village next to the WW, how very......... awkward.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

ww-ts111.jpg

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Competition is thin. There are 3 contestants. Betrayed is slightly in the lead over MFH and their WW is protected by the Architects Unique Secret Aretfact. FOX's holder currently has a Great Storage Artefact, probably building storage in support villages. oCrAQCAP+BqAADgD7gaAAD4A64GAAD+8P8B3E4jQx9ZprMAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

graculus - - S1

Quote from The Scribe: “How are Things going? Are betrayed still run away leaders, and supreme rulers of the map or have something changed in the last couple of weeks? ” Acknowledged leaders in the alliance descriptions are a bit thin on the ground. Anyone that steps up will act attract visits by GotN/MFH offs. That's a promise baby.

graculus - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “Good i always aim to insult you just a tiny bit crunch. not that i know you. it just seems like the right thing to do ” Don't feel you have to hold back, he can take it, had a lot of practise.

graculus - - S1

Looks like I get yet another medal. Thanks Betrayed.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

Quote from Fluffy_UK: “FOX havent stolen an advantage at all, I let them clear the WW then I catted it all down except for warehouse so they have alot of work to do to catch up ” Oh dear how careless of them. Rule 1 in taking a WW is get masses of def in immediately.

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

graculus - - S1

There has been some activity on the WW front, I figure FOX and Betrayed have stolen a march on the rest of the server. FOX have some powerful accounts surrounding the WW at (100,100) fox-ww10.jpg Betrayed have started building WW support villas around the WW at (-100,100) and have actually taken it. betray10.jpg FOL are showing an interest in the WW at (100,-100) fol-ww10.jpg GotN have shown no interest so far in WW at (-100,100) although they dominate the area. gotn-w10.jpg In the grey MFH have…

• It's coming home - Ceasefire

graculus - - Game Suggestions

The Universe is in balance again, England let us down.

graculus - - S1

Butcha claimed he had 4 or 5 people on the account, there were definitely 2, as for the rest.. youtube.com/watch?v=TgDPy6zwKGo

graculus - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “no push acc or cheating. But keep telling them stories Truth is. Our off coord is just alot better than your deff coord Converter - Battle reports Travian ” So who is making all the bots?